Search results

1. Android auto + virtual cockpit

Not seen any info on this and i appreciate not many on the road at the mo so just a brief question. Does the mk4 allow waze/google maps navigation in the dash pod or is it on the infotainment screen only like the mk3? Cheers
  2. Coolant level

Yesterday my 2019 cupra st flashed up a coolant level warning, 3 times in fact, everything looks fine tho. This morning no issues but again just as I got home this afternoon it flashed up again. Looking at it it was under minimum until I unscrewed the cap where it jumped up to max, is this...
  3. virtual cockpit symbols

is there a list anywhere of all the icons on the dash? ive looked and found only partial lists, theres a couple of things that have come up on mine and i havnt a clue what they are at the bottom where the cruise control gubbins are there was the silhouette of 2 cars with ! between them, can...
  4. Minted dealers

I assume all my local dealers really dont need the money, ive approx 6 months left on my PCP on my Cupra, what with all the current issues with order books closed/ factory shutdown and emissions ive mailed my 3 nearest garages with some questions as i could do with getting a move on and needed a...
  5. gutted

Car is one month old tomorrow, walking back to the car this morning I find a corner of the back light snapped off, :cry: presume a stones flicked up and hit it, no other marks, on the plus side car has been outstanding so far, clocked up around 1300 miles and doing good, no issues at all. Just...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members