Search results

1. Leon Mk1 Cupra Coilover Help

Ok so ive got a mk1 2001 Leon Cupra . I've just recently started to do some subtle mods to it that i've been wanting to do for ages! I've acquired myself a set of 18" BBS CH REPS on stretched 40 profile tyres and they have set the car off a treat!! Next on the list is obviously getting them rims...
  2. Fitting Coilovers - Leon Cupra

LOWERING 2001 LEON CUPRA ON FK COILOVERS HELP... Ok so ive got a mk1 2001 Leon Cupra . I've just recently started to do some subtle mods to it that i've been wanting to do for ages! I've acquired myself a set of 18" BBS CH REPS on stretched 40 profile tyres and they have set the car off a...
  3. MK1 Leon 20v Boosting Problem HELP!?!

its so frustrating! when i clear the fault codes and take it out the car absoultely flys like it should for about 10 minutes until the eml comes back on! i beginning to think i may have a dump valve thats not agreeing with my ecu? doingmy head in!!
  4. MK1 Leon 20v Boosting Problem HELP!?!

so i managed to get the codes finally... They are 17608 - Which i think TURBO BYPASS VALVE and 17705 - CHARGER/THROTTLE VALVE CONNECTION dont know where to go from here :/
  5. MK1 Leon 20v Boosting Problem HELP!?!

ok man i'll give that a bash! nice one for you help, much appreciated! Hopefully i can get it sorted...
  6. MK1 Leon 20v Boosting Problem HELP!?!

i"ll have to get it to the garage and plug it in again. i remember looking up one of the codes and it was something like "Turbo bypass valve intermittent" is that an actual fault?? if so any ideas on a cure?
  7. MK1 Leon 20v Boosting Problem HELP!?!

Ok so i have a MK1 Leon 20v Turbo V reg She drives fine and boosts fine until i put my foot down or after 3,000 revs. It then stutters and bangs and pops from the engine and really struggles to pull (by this point i let off the throttle) the engine management light is on constant. i have...