Search results

1. DPF Removal

Thank you, I have started to look into that. I had a carbon clean today and bar the oil ash level being slightly high it’s not in bad shape. It was more if anyone has seen improvements with it off.
  2. DPF Removal

I understand that, but if there isn’t anything visually wrong then they won’t know it’s removed and can’t fail it?
  3. DPF Removal

Bar the toad issue has anyone has it done and can report haha
  4. DPF Removal

Hi Guys, Bar the legal implications and the damage to the environment , has anyone removed their DPF at end of life and seen it as a positive? Avon tuning will do a DPF removal, EGR removal and stage 1 remap, with a rolling toad for £600. To me that seems a lot cheaper than replacing the DPF...
  5. Judder issue/noise

hi Guys Thanks for the replies. See the odd thing is this all started out of the blue about last November time, I’ve driven all the miles in the car. The tyres are Goodyear eagles asymmetric 3, they are what have always been on the (after the ones that came on the car), I have just replaced...
  6. Judder issue/noise

Would anyone else possibly have any input? Worried I’m going to have to part ex the car if I can’t find the issue with the traction/judder.
  7. Judder issue/noise

Hi boomerboom Your first paragraph is exactly what it is like, it feels like the near side front wheel just can’t get the power to the wheel quick enough, you can feel it when your driving that it seems to take a while to catch up. Problem is I can’t see to find anyone who knows what is...
  8. Judder issue/noise

Hi Guys I first posted this back in November but something else has popped up and hoped someone might help. I’ve got a 2014 diesel FR. This is an odd one as I’ve had the car from new (was my company car I bought at the end of the lease), I’ve done 137k miles in it and this has only really...
  9. Judder NS when pulling off

Would anyone have any ideas or thoughts on my last post? Thanks
  10. Judder NS when pulling off

Hi guys Thanks for the reply, now this is an odd one as I’ve had the car from new (was my company car I bought at the end of the lease), I’ve done 131k miles in it and this has only really started recently I would have noticed it before, it’s always been serviced , flew through MOTs etc. If...
  11. Judder NS when pulling off

Thanks for the reply. Why only one side of the car though, and only recently? same make of Tyres all round, same tread on both front Tyres.
  12. Judder NS when pulling off

Hi All Just after a bit of advice if anyone can help. I have a 2014 FR diesel I’ve had since new, it’s done 130k miles now. I’ve started to have this problem when if you aggressively pull away from standstill you have bad juddering from the front near side wheel and the traction control...
  13. Passenger dipped headlight not working

Thanks guys, I’ve wiggled the connection and cleaned it I should have said. I haven’t swapped the bulbs over yet I will yet that. Do the left and right dipped have different fuses, the drivers side is fine still. I know the older models did but from looking at the fuse lay out it seems they...
  14. Passenger dipped headlight not working

Hi guys I was wondering if anyone might be able to help. Was doing the normal checks on my car, oil coolant screenwash etc shut the bonnet started the car and it said the passenger side dipped Headlight was gone. Had a look and it was, took it out and it all seemed. Popped down to Halfords...
  15. Squeaking noise under acceleration

Hi guys I’m after a bit of advice really, I’ve checked the forums and can’t find much. I’ve had my diesel FR from new 2014, it was my company car but bought it end of lease. It’s got full service history etc, and on about 108k now. About 2 months or so ago, it’s started to have a squeak...
  16. Parking Sensor Speakers

no, ive got a scanner coming in the post to see if it brings anything up.
  17. Parking Sensor Speakers

Thanks guys, I was checking all those manuals yesterday and getting nowhere. I’m surprised the buzzer would stop it working completely, I would unsustained it obviously not making a noise but no display at all on the screen for the front bar a triangle. I asked the dealership and was met with...
  18. Parking Sensor Speakers

Hi All Im after a bit of help if possible, my 2014 FR has a fault with the parking sensors. When you start the car you just get a loud beep to tell you there is a fault, and then a triangle on the parking sensor screen when you try to use it. I’ve taken it to seat, where they have said it is...
  19. BioDiesel in 2014 FR ?

Cheers all of you, just looked at the fuel cap and a big no biodiesel too. Ah well! was an idea
  20. BioDiesel in 2014 FR ?

Hi All, Wondering if you might be able to help, i have a 2014 FR 184, and have noticed there is this company by me mckeownbiofuels wont let me link to the site, but its mckeownbiofuels dot com They sell biofuel at 110.9 so a saving of about 10% on normal diesel prices, would this...