Search results

1. Tricepz

Stage 2 - Intercooler

Hi Guys, I searched the intercooler debate on stage 2, and i was able to find useful information mentioning that it's not a MUST but it is very recommended. I am currently running for 6 months stage 2 REVO, i have of course DP + air intake, muffler delete, inlet pipe, and all of those good...
  2. Tricepz

Revo TCU remap questions

Hey guys, I am running a stage 2 Revo ECU map and a TCU map, the car is 2017 FL Cupra which i love, from several indications the car drives as it should no issues with power what so ever. My main issue (which appeared also in stage 1) was the TCU. Once we flashed the Revo map for the DSG, if i...
  3. Tricepz

Dashcam

Viofo a129, thank me later. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
  4. Tricepz

Cupra 290 wheel spin / wheel hop

Well, i dont hear any noises when driving regularly.. Or accelerating in highways above 60 mph. I had it also in my leon 1.8 fr long ago, but overtaking in the city became real hard. Not sure if i need to replace mounts.. Im preety sure theyre ok. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
  5. Tricepz

Its so bad i can barly accelerate in the city to over take someone when needed. I really wanted to drag it another 4 5 months but its real bad. Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
  6. Tricepz

Hey guys, My front tires probably needs a change but anyways i was wondering if theres aby damage from wheel spin? Sometimes when i want to accelerate a bit i get this, and the sound is real hard in the cabin when it happens. Should i change the front tires? It happens once in a while i was...
  7. Tricepz

How many miles do you get on a full tank?

Getting about 300 Miles for a tank in my 290.
  8. Tricepz

Installing Fan washers

Thanks z1ts! Sent you a pm!
  9. Tricepz

Installing Fan washers

Hi All, Is there a new link available which is also for international shipping? I entered Ebay UK / DE and it seems like it could be fake although the part number. Not sure from where to purchase. Thanks,
  10. Tricepz

Headlight water drops

Why? Aren't we allowed to to open and close stuff? Its like saying i opened the hood to check oil and then something happened Sent from my LG-H960 using Tapatalk
  11. Tricepz

Headlight water drops

I saw water drops so i started to "check" and i saw that clip so i opened and closed it to make sure its closed right. Sent from my LG-H960 using Tapatalk
  12. Tricepz

Headlight water drops

*del
  13. Tricepz

Headlight water drops

*deleted*
  14. Tricepz

Quality Bulbs?

This helped a bunch! Thank you very much. Thinking of going the safe route with h7 Philips xtreme vision or osram. Sent from my LG-H960 using Tapatalk
  15. Tricepz

Quality Bulbs?

Yeah i still think about the night breakers.. Although the downside for me is also the yellowish color.. Related to the installation it's mainly a a plug and play, the leds usually come with a cooler fan, or some other sort of cooling but its a regular h7 bulb, just more expensive [emoji58]...
  16. Tricepz

Quality Bulbs?

I am more into the led headlight bulbs now, as they provide good power and also 6k color which is nice, although a good set might cost 100 dollars so it's quite expensive. Sent from my LG-H960 using Tapatalk
  17. Tricepz

Quality Bulbs?

Hi Guys, Sorry if this had been posted before, i have the 115PS FR Ibiza, and i did not get the Full-LED add on. I would like to switch the stock bulbs (which seem to light very low) to something stronger and in addition to a whiter color. Someone can point me to some quality white...
  18. Tricepz

180 FR, a brilliant car.....

Great I'll check it out and research some more ☺ Sent from my LG-H960 using Tapatalk
  19. Tricepz

It's only for disel engines tho? I have 1.8 tsi petrol, so i guess I can't use it? Sent from my LG-H960 using Tapatalk
  20. Tricepz

Most definitely a brilliant car, I also think about the re-map but not sure about the gearbox handling on this. Can someone please shed some light? is it safe to remap it?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.