Search results

1. LEON_FR

The Cupra has landed!

Sure is [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. LEON_FR

The Cupra has landed!

To be honest mate, I wouldn’t of bothered but the wife really wanted it and as she has an incredible skill for reversing into stuff I figured it was worth the couple of quid VS having to pay out for resprays! I was dead set on the red but when I went to pay the deposit, they had a red and a...
  3. LEON_FR

The Cupra has landed!

It’s Nevada white. Well spotted, we added the heated seats (winter pack) and the reverse cam (forgot what the pack was called) [emoji1303] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. LEON_FR

The Cupra has landed!

The Cupra 300 was finally available for collection yesterday after ordering back in Aug/Sep. Only covered 30 or so miles so not had a chance to play with it yet, but so far I’m really happy with it. After 11 or so years since I was last here, thought I’d say “hi” and show off the new car...
  5. LEON_FR

Back after 10 years

As per the title really. After just over 10 years since my last Leon, I have today placed a deposit on a new Cupra 300. Hopefully, I'll see you guys out and about when I eventually get the car! Rich
  6. LEON_FR

My New Cupra R

cool, always good to have a bit of a one off. so what bhp are they?
  7. LEON_FR

My New Cupra R

didnt know they did the cupra r on the ibiza :doh:
  8. LEON_FR

No Joy Sellin Seat Leon Fr 2005

Yeah maybe...:shrug: well thats the reason its going to the dealers im getting 400 less but it needs tax & insurance at the end of the month so thats near enough the 400 there so might as well count my losses and take it back./
  9. LEON_FR

im leaving seat ownership!

STUNNING :drool:
  10. LEON_FR

yes mate its been on autotrader (mag and website) ,scn and few other forums(with pics),ebay and local paper... just no joy at all :cry:
  11. LEON_FR

well car is going back the dealers on the 27-6-07 im gutted but i need the money for the new house. will be sad to see it go by far the best car ive ever had and the only one ive had from new... so looks like the dealers wins again they made a fortune when they sold it 2 me and they gonna make...
  12. LEON_FR

Diagnosis/Excess of Pollution light HELP!!!

Not that i know of... going dealers in the mornin but fingerscrossed now the light is off it will be alrite. not much of a selling point when the "problem" light is on the dash!!:doh:
  13. LEON_FR

Yeah did a quick search but few faults came up so was kinda hoping someone would know if it was 1 fault or just like you said could be anything... anyways gone out to the car and the f***ing light is now off. Would you take it to be checked out or just forget about it??
  14. LEON_FR

Got in the car this morning and the light was on...checked the book out and it says its the: "Diagnosis/Excess of Pollution - This pilot light lights when the ignition is switched on as a testing device and goes out after a few seconds. In case of a failure due to an excess of pollution it...
  15. LEON_FR

Yeah dealers offered 9K thats what im gonna take if unsold by the time the log book comes back. I would love to keep it for a little longer and get the money the car is worth but i just got my first mortgage and to be honest its a struggle so it has to go...:cry:
  16. LEON_FR

hehe **** innit mate! be honest im surpriesed it aint gone i mean 9500 for a 05 with under 30k is a steal!!!! gutted...
  17. LEON_FR

Dont kick me when im down!!!! :lol:
  18. LEON_FR

cheapest 05 fr on ebay, trader or pistonheads by quite a bit, its a give away at 9500 but stil no joy...:cry: well i got til the log book comes back from DVLA if unsld by then its going have to go back the dealers. Shame cuz to manager told me he will sell it for around the 11k mark...takes the...
  19. LEON_FR

A Photo for all the MK2'ers at GTi International

cool pics, gutted i didnt go this year
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.