Search results

1. LEON_FR

The Cupra has landed!

The Cupra 300 was finally available for collection yesterday after ordering back in Aug/Sep. Only covered 30 or so miles so not had a chance to play with it yet, but so far I’m really happy with it. After 11 or so years since I was last here, thought I’d say “hi” and show off the new car...
  2. LEON_FR

Back after 10 years

As per the title really. After just over 10 years since my last Leon, I have today placed a deposit on a new Cupra 300. Hopefully, I'll see you guys out and about when I eventually get the car! Rich
  3. LEON_FR

Diagnosis/Excess of Pollution light HELP!!!

Got in the car this morning and the light was on...checked the book out and it says its the: "Diagnosis/Excess of Pollution - This pilot light lights when the ignition is switched on as a testing device and goes out after a few seconds. In case of a failure due to an excess of pollution it...
  4. LEON_FR

No Joy Sellin Seat Leon Fr 2005

Well as the title says really been trying to sell my fr for about 3weeks now and altho had a few phone calls the car still has not sold! i know that selling a 10K car by private sale is not easy but i honestly thought the car would have gone quickly as its inmaculate, full service etc... and...
  5. LEON_FR

New badges- what you guys think?

Got some badges off the good old ebay but now i cant make me mind up if they hit or miss... Oh and i know its a Fr not a cupra but same thing innit! plus would look a bit stuppid wiv F R on the back...:p oh and also LCR splitter! and my new "brembo" brakes!! :cartman:
  6. LEON_FR

Had a test drive in the new cupra today

I went down to Premier SEAT Stoke today as i wanted have a look at the new cupra. Firs impression i really liked the front and the rear of the car not to keen on the side on view (it was a ovni one and altho i own a ovni i didnt really like it in the MK2) The interior i was gutted with...i...
  7. LEON_FR

Milltek exhaust help

Looking to get a exhaust for my FR, it looks like most of you boys n girls go for the "milltek" ones so i had a look on Awesome's site but im not sure which one i need. Whats the difference (what does it mean) between: Non-resonated Resonated also i take it the "twin jet" will look like the...
  8. LEON_FR

Condensation inside the cabin

:help: I recently noticed that when i get in the Leon all the windows keep steaming up with condensation (bit like when you wash the car and left one of the windows open) and it seems to be getting worse. Done a search and noticed a few people have leaks on the passanger foot well but it...
  9. LEON_FR

Photo request PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...

I know its a pain in the arse but could one of you kind souls stick these wheels on my Leon and then lower it. God will repay you in heaven!!:happy: or just any LEON with them on will do.... THIS IS THE BEST SIDE ON PIC I GOT, bit poo i know... and the wheels are RONAL TURBO :bleh...
  10. LEON_FR

***tint pic Request***

Thinking of having the windows tinted on the Leon just wondered if anyone has a pic of one with them already done...pref in ovni but any will do. Also anyone know the FACTS about tinting (is it legal or not...) Cheers [B)]
  11. LEON_FR

How long can i leave the service for?

The Leon is due the 20.000 service but im skint big time! so i just wondered how much over the 20K can i go over before the car loses the warranty??
  12. LEON_FR

God damm you SEAT!!!

I thought these fuc*in SEATs are suppose to be german quality & well built! Well i got a sh*t one big time!!!![:@] :censored: Painted the calipers today all good untill i TRIED to stick the cover bits on the skirts (where the jackin points are). will they go back on? will they fu*k! GOD...
  13. LEON_FR

Probs With Wheel Bearings @15K

just wondered if anyone else has had any probs with wheel bearings on the MK1 Leon. My Leon started making a noise last week took it to the Dealers today and the guy came for a drive with me as he thought it was possibly the tyres (he tells me they had lots come back due to noise specially on...
  14. LEON_FR

Well had nothing to do and a dirty car... 56k warning!

so spent a few hours polishing and steam cleaned the interior...:D and all thanks to:
  15. LEON_FR

What do i need 4 Vag Com?

Hey guys get me lap top next week, just wanted to know what will i need to run Vag Com??and where can i get it all from? can i download vagcom? or anyone got a copy? cheers
  16. LEON_FR

What does "FR" stand for

Does anybody know what the "FR" on the leon/ibizas stand for?? Just found out that the "FQ" on the Evos stands for Fu*king Quick!:cartman:
  17. LEON_FR

NOS on a leon

Im after a NOS kit for the leon but i dont really know if i need a "wet" or "dry" kit also i was thinking about 25bhp as i dont want to blow the engine to bits, what you guys thing anyone done it??
  18. LEON_FR

Faulty 007 DV??

The car is a juddering a bit not lots but you can sure feel it, specially in the lower gears. Do you guys think there is something wrong with the Forge dv how could i tell for deffo???
  19. LEON_FR

SCN masterminds i need your help! ASAP

Ok as you already prob know i had some recaros out of a mk4 golf. Well nice sunny day so i thought i will replug the airbag connectors but just a small prob... The colour of the wires is fuc*ing different!!!:cry: so cumin off the drivers seat we got: Blue Black Brown But of the car...
  20. LEON_FR

Hose keeps coming off!!

The house that goes off the DV keeps poping off!! i got a metal jubilee clip but still pops off when i give it some!! Why is this its only had a remap??!! Any one had the same prob?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.