1. ryanapc

Broke my leg trying to save my seat ibiza

Well you do crazy things when in love but feelings change lol
  2. ryanapc

Now sold the car will miss it Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  3. ryanapc

Gearbox /clutch help

This has something and nothing to do with above in that I've noticed my 04 Ibiza can go into first and reverse fine sometimes but then I could be fighting to put it into first and reverse. It's going into garage tomorrow anyways for mot checks but will be mentioning it to see what they think...
  4. ryanapc

Battery problem

Yeah local garage checked it for me when I had my other car. Will get it checked out soon
  5. ryanapc

Battery problem

It was serviced in January along with timing belt change
  6. ryanapc

Battery problem

Well it is an 04 car so it's 10ish year old then. Could also be a spark plug as sometimes when I try and start it it won't kick over
  7. ryanapc

Battery problem

Noticed that when I start my car it would start fine then just die after a second with the battery light displayed on the dash. It happens on and off. But starts fine when I try a second time. Seen people having issues like this on here and what would cause it. Would it be a weak battery?
  8. ryanapc

How would I know my exhaust was busted

Turns out the exhaust is fine. Just it's a 3 cylinder car
  9. ryanapc

Wiper motor stopped

This happened my 04 Ibiza in the rain!!!!!!!! Had replace the motor.
  10. ryanapc

Why No NI meets

Seems that way
  11. ryanapc

Ill get it checked out then
  12. ryanapc

Oh right. Car seems to run fine when I'm driving it. Never noticed any of that. It's a diesel so rattling is normal lol It was given the once over in the garage so I'm sure it would have been picked up. What problems would it lead to if not picked up?
  13. ryanapc

Uncle was driving my car back from the garage a few weeks ago and thought the exhaust was busted or something wrong with it although seems to drive fine with me. How would I know if there was a problem? Signs etc?
  14. ryanapc

Honeycomb grill? Would it fit?

Thanks will order them then
  15. ryanapc

Honeycomb grill? Would it fit?

Wondering if this would fit my June 04 Ibiza
  16. ryanapc

Yeah I've started doing that now too either that or remembering to take it out of gear at the last minute lol
  17. ryanapc

Honeycomb centre grill - Make your own with one from a toledo?

Thought I'd post this in here. Looking at this but want to make sure they will fit my 04 Ibiza?
  18. ryanapc

Vibrating pillar - problem?

Yeah well it is a 10 year old car
  19. ryanapc

Why No NI meets

Who would be interested in a casual NI meet up? Seem to be very little meets or stuff from people from NI
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise