Search results

1. Mii cooling fan

My daughters 2013 Mii has overheated a few times recently. Inspection in the engine bay is horrendous but it feels like bearing in the cooling fan has failed. Aside from the fact that the local SEAT dealer wants an eye watering £350 +VAT just for the part. Changing the fan doesn't look that...
  2. Key fob battery

Started getting a warning message up on my 2013 mk3 2.0 TDI fr-telling me to check my key fob battery. Anyone else had this? I would have expected it to last longer. Can the batteries be changed or is it a dealer job?
  3. Bike Carrying

Thanks for the advice all - very helpful looking at the image it looks like the number plate and lights would still be visible as its a fairly high level carrier and the rear no plate sits pretty low on the leon. Years back I had one of the older low level types (A Paddy Hopkirk) on my...
  4. Bike Carrying

Hi all. Can anyone recommend a bike carrier for the Mk3 5 door Leon? I currently use a Saris Solo which is really good but now looking to carry more than one bike so interested in any recommendations. Particularly interested in how secure the rack fits and how quick to put on/ off...
  5. Hi from Glasgow

Just a quick Hi now that Ive joined after being a long time lurker. Looking forward to making a meaningfull contribution to the forum.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise