Search results

1. Sat Nav only giving me 'off-road' routes

I recently got a Seat Arona FR and any time i put a postcode into the sat nav it only returns off-road routes. I thought this might of required an update to the SD card but i cant find that. On my previous Arona, the SD card was night to the CD play in the glove box.... i dont even know what...
  2. Vehicle status - No entries ??

Nope. It's 100% Vehicle Status
  3. Vehicle status - No entries ??

I've had my Arona a few weeks now and I'm really enjoying it. I noticed yesterday that when I select Vehicle Status on the dashboard display behind the wheel, it says 'No entries'. This displayed info before from when I got the car until now. Anyone know what might be causing this?
  4. Test Drive

I'm going to order a SE technology tonight, gutted to miss out on the first edition models from my local deal though. Anyone else notice that the coffee cup holder beside the driver seat are extremely close to the handbreak? I can see that being a bit of an issue
  5. Ibiza Toca Navigon / Garmin Sat Nav nightmare

My Ibiza Toca is just over a year old and using the Navigon / Garmin Sat Nav that comes with the car has been complete fine until recently For some reason im now having problems with the sound when listening to music from the SD card inside it, or when using bluetooth to make a call or even...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.