Search results

1. SamDBY

Cupra 280 Clutch Change

Hi, I have a Sachs performance clutch kit with the uprated release bearing and a new OEM DMF in my cupra 290 you should not need anything else the garage who fitted the kit told me that one of their previous customers had the same kit fitted to a golf gti running 430hp 412lb/ft without any...
  2. SamDBY

Group buy - JBS 3" turbo intake pipe

Hi, I would be interested count me in also. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  3. SamDBY

Recommend a body shop to fit and paint side skirts and front splitter in North east

Hi, I had my side skirts supplied painted and fitted at Darlington SG Petch Bodyshop I think it cost me £660 my car is a 290 SC. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  4. SamDBY

Leon Cupra 290 OEM DMF part number

Cheers Andrew will just keep looking do you think the golf's 7 r dmf would not fit? Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  5. SamDBY

Hi, I'm upgrading my clutch so I would rather get a new dmf fitted at the same time rather than fit a new clutch kit to the original dmf. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  6. SamDBY

Hi,I was just wondering if anyone knows the part number for the oem dmf for the leon cupra 290 or would the golf 7 r dmf fit.
  7. SamDBY

Need advice on Leon MK3 cupra 280/290/300 ST SC and 5door clutches

Hope sachs will have something in the pipeline soon cause my clutch is slipping more often now making the car less fun to drive having to half throttle it everywhere WOT seems to cause a lot of slippage. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  8. SamDBY

How old are we Cupra owners?

I'm also 23 Leon Cupra 290 SC Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  9. SamDBY

Did your first service go alright with the car being in stock mode from revo or did nothing get mentioned?. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  10. SamDBY

Cheers, that power and torque tho wish mine had that much. Also I will ring Vrs Northampton tomoz if they are open ask what clutch etc would be best for stage 1 n 2. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  11. SamDBY

How much torque does the high boost mode make and cheers I might as well hold of on buying anything to see what comes of your trip to the garage hopefully good news lol. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  12. SamDBY

Yeah I've heard organic for stage 1 but paddle for stage 2 even stage 3 depending on the torque your pushing and sure might as well hopefully they can put my mind at ease on the clutch searching lol. If they do not sell uprated release bearing with the clutch where and which one lol.? Sent from...
  13. SamDBY

So would that one not be direct for or not lol or would it still need a different flywheel to fit? Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  14. SamDBY

Ok cheers and on VRS Northhampton website the 4 Paddle racing clutch is listed as for the cupra mmm Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  15. SamDBY

So would I be able to only get the performance one?.I have also tried to find a uprated flywheel for the cupra with no luck. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  16. SamDBY

Hi, yes the racing one with the updated release bearing from awesome gti I seen it but I found it under golf r when I searched for it never known about the slightly smaller flywheel Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  17. SamDBY

Hi, has anyone fitted the Sachs 4 Paddle Sintered clutch to a cupra without changing the dmf? Thanks. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  18. SamDBY

Mk3 Leon Cupra 370-420bhp best uprated clutches

Sorry for the late reply I've been busy, I tried the 40mph 6gear full throttle everything seemed fine revs increased as normal it must of just been having one of those moments lol. Thanks for the help will keep informed it happens again. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  19. SamDBY

Mk3 Leon Cupra 370-420bhp best uprated clutches

Hi, no remap car is stock at the moment but why would it look like the car was stuck in 2nd once I upshifted into 3rd gear it kept on reving as if I had my foot down. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
  20. SamDBY

Side skirts for Cupra

Hi, yeah I thought so I called them up for a quote and they ordered the side skirts for me painted/fitted for £668 I think it was. Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise