Search results

1. Highly possible Cupra 300 purchase - Some questions...

Indeed it is vwfs - or it was when I got my dsg last September from img
  2. Cupra Tyre Noise

I did, previously had a 2016 1.2TSI with 16" think they were Dunlop Bluresponse?? It was one thing I noticed on the (short) test drive. Now with my Cupra 300 and with the factory Contisports and they are noisy over certain surfaces but I'm sure now they've a few thousand miles on them they've...
  3. Reverse Bulb

Any ideas for a facelift Cupra? - LED bulbs all round except reverse which is just as poor as my original mk 3 leon. And annoyingly a different size so I can't even reuse the led bulb I bought over a year ago:(
  4. Facelift build quality

I've gone form a 64 reg (my15 1.2tsi tech pack) to a Cupra 300 facelift, no build probs with my 1.2 - except a cracked rear light needing swapping under warranty. The facelift Cupra aside from more tyre noise is pretty much no difference. Not sure where the changes have gone but they are...
  5. Reverse Bulb

defo for upgrading the reversing lamp - too much like a candle - did my 1.2TSI last year, can't remember which ebay seller it was but no probs and it worked fine, but had to buy 2 leds bulbs. Both are spare now I've a facelift Cupra 300, which has led bulbs except the reversing which is some...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.