Search results

1. jj10

another "whats it worth"?

decent milage and reputably clean, just below 6 with a little bit of movement...
  2. jj10

ihi vs Evo's

Daft Q @ pete: You really selling up?
  3. jj10

Chargecooler Vs Intercooler

:doh: satnav for me ;)
  4. jj10

Chargecooler Vs Intercooler

i might be taking a wrong turn up Wrong St. but i'm sure they're pretty much the same thing... ICBW
  5. jj10

Push Button Start

balance of lazy and cool?? ;)
  6. jj10

Ram Air Carbon enclosed kit.

Raid arent a bad make - I'd check up on the returns policy before order, and give it a good going over on receipt.... (imo) Worth a punt at that price, but be careful.
  7. jj10

wot brakes to buy ?

last brem'd ibiza i went in almost tore my face off...!
  8. jj10

Mike_Ibizacupra's IHI ~ Pics & Vids

you're a bully, mike! :p
  9. jj10

Going to look at this.....

it was dark when i saw it - but mike still pointed out a few stonechips (which are to be expected) and a few electrical niggles.... But i was more interested in how it went anyway and planned a daylight inspection at a later date... No engine expert but didnt notice any wrenches etc....:-o
  10. jj10

@ ninja Not heard of....??
  11. jj10

if you've got a week free you can SEARCH the forum for info on big turbos + lag.... but in a nutshell you'd need to uprate mani, downpipe, etc etc etc for both conversions but there's usually subtle difference in parts needed for different turbos...
  12. jj10

ok fair point - still awesome!
  13. jj10

different leauges really - the AM04 slots in nicely between ko3/s and big turbos like the IHI.... The stage 2 AM04 needs a map tweek before we know what its REALLY capable of (interested to see... claimed ~300bhp) whereas you're looking at about 330+ from IHI
  14. jj10

its a monster...! i nearly bought it a few months back but couldn't coz something come up ([:@]) well p##sed off! May have been driven hard but equally well looked after by a true enthusiast. WELL worth a look!
  15. jj10

Awsome! i want one!!! were you giving it sugar or did you tone it down for the camera...?
  16. jj10

ebay cupra

I'm told it was a prezzie from Seat to a guy at Bosch - normal factory colour on a uk car. been in it when i was after buying it - goes like really slippery s##t off a newly-polished shovell and pulls like cassanova!
  17. jj10

IHI POWER!! Booked in at Jabba

Awesome - now you just need to buy shares in a tyre company... or see if they do a discount on bulk buys... ;)
  18. jj10

IHI POWER!! Booked in at Jabba

Meet Bill.... the deck he's playing with is anything but full ;)
  19. jj10

Who owns this one then...

Oh.... Id've had a closer look at THAT price... but i've got a few things in the pipeline now....
  20. jj10

Who owns this one then...

Cracker... apart from the bumper.... Why's the pice dropped from £11k in a matter of weeks - are you on commission wazo...??
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise