Search results

1. RyanC93

Please Help!!

I have a 2007 seat Leon Cupra with a hybrid turbo map from r tech. I am getting misfire on cylinder 3 once I have drove it a mile or so.. and then the car sounds it’s burbling ticking over (other words bad misfire) I have done a compression test , a leak down test Which came back with very...
  2. RyanC93

Making an Index of Mk2 Leon Readers Ride Threads

https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/lime-green-cupra-k1-hybrid-turbo.423234/ Lime Green cupra with hyrbid turbo
  3. RyanC93

1:43 Scale MK2 Leon Giveaway

free image hosting
  4. RyanC93

Leon Cupra R ST

Wheels look lovely ! Car looks mean from the front [B)]
  5. RyanC93

Lime Green Cupra K1 - Hybrid turbo

Sorry mate, spoke to my girlfriend and she says it is to far away this time , 360 round trip is a lot for us, I will defineitly come to one if it’s closer :cheers:
  6. RyanC93

Thanks Jon. I have just uploaded some pictures of both my cars , just had the Audi remapped to 170/175 bhp in a diesel and have to say it’s really not to bad to drive either ! I’m still waiting on my injectors and stuff for aks tuning, can’t wait till it all arrives :cheeky:
  7. RyanC93

Mk5 Ibiza 6j 2.0tdi FR

What do you mean jerky like misfiring ? Is it ok when you go higher up in the Rev range ? When is the last time it had a service with fuel/oil filters etc? Is just the engine management light what is on for you
  8. RyanC93

Mk5 Ibiza 6j 2.0tdi FR

What sort of miles are on your car ? What symptoms are you getting and any fault codes again? Is that the 140 bhp diesel?
  9. RyanC93

Project B7 420-R. Base Car ‘12 Seat Exeo ST Sport Tech.

Holy f.. mate, I am looking forward to seeing how this one turns out!
  10. RyanC93

Bi-xenon not working on one side

My headlight went aswell, and Jon is correct in saying there is 3 parts. I think mine was roughly 700/800£ aswell. The xenon lights are not cheap!
  11. RyanC93

Found an older video on when I got the decat on it , these videos do not do the Car justice , Spits huge flames every time i go over 4000 revs :cheeky:
  12. RyanC93

I will have a word with the boss tonight (girlfriend) 360 miles is quite a long trip For a day, I will see what she says :think: Here’s a couple videos on the car
  13. RyanC93

Mk5 Ibiza 6j 2.0tdi FR

Just read your entire build , I’m glad you got it all sorted out in the end , I have been there myself and there’s is nothing worse! Your car is looking lovely , the rear lights make a huge difference
  14. RyanC93

All done I was clicking on the wrong thing haha :happy:
  15. RyanC93

Thanks , now I find it hard to take the A4 out at all ! How do I update my picture I have tried and have had no luck ?
  16. RyanC93

Well here’s some pictures , sorry about the angle , had to take them with the front camera as my 1 year old smashed my phone off the floor!! Going to get few pictures of both my cars together and some point to:happy:
  17. RyanC93

Do not get the car wrapped it destroyed my paint work really badly when peeling off and just gets dirty straight away and can’t get clean, that’s just probably due to it being matte though
  18. RyanC93

Thanks jon, and no it’s not haha. He just has a small unit , he completely sanded car get rid off so imperfections , then sprayed and then a clear coat on top. Don’t know why I paid 1500 for vinyl wrap in the first place, absolutely terrible , never again!
  19. RyanC93

900£ for the spray without door sills or engine bay which I think it a great price . Been using him for 7/8 years his work is fantastic . And the car is going into the garage tomorrow to get the brake fluid flushed and changed to motul rbf600, hopefully that will stop it , if not I have to get...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise