Search results

1. Morny

Ecu/clocks swap pd160 130 engine conversion

Running a buk pd160 engine and box in a pd130 shell but want to swap the ecu over and clocks Any one know a guide or know whats needed to put the ecu onto the pd130? the pd160 and fr130 are 2004 models. Also have a copy of vag.com if thats any use? Thanks
  2. Morny

Cam sensor no signal pd160 after rebuild.

Yes pal all plugged in properly and all conections are clean
  3. Morny

Cam sensor no signal pd160 after rebuild.

Hi all iv Done a complete topend rebuild on My cupra tdi pd160 it fires up first time rthen sometimes cranks for a a few seconds before fireing... When started it runs & drives fine plugged into vag.com to check everything on group 4 and the synchro angle at 1.1 any one know if thats out? Does...
  4. Morny

Whos running what bhp on there pd130/pd160s and mods!!

What sort of price was your hybrid mate? Good gains so far mate!! You on stock filter?
  5. Morny

Ilche k it out pal.. Is the cupra your running remapped on stock running gear?
  6. Morny

You got any pics of your car? Quite a few people have said about r tech so will give them a call im hoping on gettibg a hybrid next for mine from xman turbos before getting it mapped. Would ypu say the panel filter makes a difference? Alot of people say not to bother.
  7. Morny

Cupra TDI - Headgasket failure

I got the 2 hole one fitted now mate thanks
  8. Morny

Newbie... help in adding a profile picture

sorted now. not a good picture tho. can be added by phone or laptop. thanks guys
  9. Morny

Iv not even had the chance to take any full ones of mine just ones from when i brought it.. Summer would of been and gone at this rate haha
  10. Morny

Ow i see... Cheers mate...
  11. Morny

Help needed headgasket problems.

Hi has any one done the headgasket on there pd160? And know what layer gasket they used? Mines got 2 small holes and a oval shaped hole on the tab that sticks out Dont know if its the proper one for the pd160. Also when taking it of its seems like theres 3 layers. Getting the parts on friday...
  12. Morny

HOW TO GUIDE: De-Wipering! - Flush Tailgate (PICTURES ADDED!)

Good guide.... Iv just dewipered my mk4 cupra and fitted a 360degree reverse camera into the wiper hole. hooked up to my double din.. it fits perfect without leaking... Piece of mind for when the misses uses the car...
  13. Morny

Ibiza FR - Different size tyres?

215/45/17 have been fitted to my partners ibizia fr pd130 for around 6months now the ride is so much better and the only rub it gets is over hard bumps the tyres catch the top of the inner guard near where the bumper attaches. Would recomend them 100% havent checked the speedo but guessing you...
  14. Morny

Hi all im Building my cupra tdi pd160... new cam kit new water pump new head kit and injector seals so its running sweet.. Just fitted a straight through 2.5" piper sytem from cat. Seat sport front mount and egr delete kit.. looking for the best mods people have done to get a good bhp out of...
  15. Morny

Hi all any chance of any one giving me a guid on adding a profile picture? I On a iphone on google can i do it by the phone or do i need to be on a laptop to do it thanks in advanced
  16. Morny

From Leon tdi fr to ibiza cupra pd160 project

Will do pal thank you..
  17. Morny

From Leon tdi fr to ibiza cupra pd160 project

Hi all just picked up a ibiza cupra tdi a few weeks ago. Loads of new parts fitted. Cant wait to finnish it and get it on the road. Any mods people have done to theres? Iv done egr delete. Seat sport front mount straight through 2.5" from cat. Shal i delete the cat or not? Best place for remap...
  18. Morny

Cupra TDI - Headgasket failure

Know this is a old post. Im building the top end on my cupra pd160. What head gasket did you use in the end 3 or a 2 hole one? Do you know what the correct one is? Mines a 2hole one but dont know if its correct. Thanks morny.