Search results

1. Alternator belt still slipping, out of ideas!

My alternator belt is slipping and run out of ideas. I have changed belt tensioner 2 times (first just another used one and then new), different crank and new idler pulley and tried different power steering pump with new pulley. Alternator works, voltages are ok and changed alternator clutch and...
  2. 2din

Is it possible to get 2din radio to leon mk1 what have manual AC? What if i use leon mk1 2din console and vw golf iv manual ac control box?
  3. 1.9tdi problem

okei, i adjusted pump and my timings are now good, need to just wait and look that are my problems gone or not. Cam sensor is good thing to change next. There is not much things to check nomore :D if timingi doesnt fix it or cam sensor, need to start look at nozzels, maybe fuel termostat/valve...
  4. 1.9tdi problem

Checked tdi timing, temp ok, timing were 3, how its possible
  5. 1.9tdi problem

my mk1 leon 1.9tdi (2002, 81kw, 200000km) sometime takes long time to start. In the morning and when engine hot theres no problem but when i drive and after that sitting 4-8 hours hard to start. Cranks fine but doesnt start. After 2-3 attamps starts. No codes, new temp sender, glowplugs...
  6. 1.9tdi 110hp 2002 start problem

Car feels better with sensor unplugged and starts better. Need to change it and then see if something else is wrong or not. Thanks to all for answers
  7. 1.9tdi 110hp 2002 start problem

Okey i try unpluging.
  8. 1.9tdi 110hp 2002 start problem

Its not pd. 81kw engine ASV
  9. 1.9tdi 110hp 2002 start problem

Car have random start problem(starts at 500rpm and shaking a lot and then rpms rise to normal or stall). Need to try sometimes 2-3 times. Start fine when hot, sometimes bad when cold and almost always bad when half cold or half hot. Tested with vagcom but no fault codes, maf and map sensor...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.