Search results

1. My very first CAR, Seat Ibiza 1.2 S (Work-in-Progress)

Postman came today to bring me some more small mods :) New OZ Racing centre wheel caps stickers and empty shotgun shells. The stickers don't fit too well but I'll be rather spending 5£ on stickers than 80£ on new centre caps. Now fitted on alloys with empty shotgun shells cutted to...
  2. My very first CAR, Seat Ibiza 1.2 S (Work-in-Progress)

hk91 - I've found the armrest on ebay "http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ARMREST-CENTRE-CONSOLE-UNIVERSAL-/270865174431?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f10d28f9f" Price is around £20 including shipping. The top opens with a storage compartment inside plus you have 2 cup holders one at the front and the...
  3. My very first CAR, Seat Ibiza 1.2 S (Work-in-Progress)

I've ordered new blacked out side indicators yesterday, some empty shotgun shells, seen people using them as wheel nuts covers, and new OZ Racing centre stickers for alloys caps. Wanted to buy new centre caps from OZ in Italy, been quoted £80 for all 4 :D almost the price of alloys when I bought...
  4. My very first CAR, Seat Ibiza 1.2 S (Work-in-Progress)

Thanks, insurance wise I cannot do any engine mods though :D I am already risking loosing my insurance once they find out about those mods I have, but who cares. I haven't seen lights like this on any Ibiza, got them off some website from Taiwan for around 200£ the only problem is they are LHD...
  5. My very first CAR, Seat Ibiza 1.2 S (Work-in-Progress)

Thanks, well the only reason is, as the insurance for me is so expensive i cannot afford to keep Ibiza FR, even though I would love to get one, so trying to replicate this Ibiza until I can buy it.
  6. My very first CAR, Seat Ibiza 1.2 S (Work-in-Progress)

Work Continued As I promised more work on the car, a lot of changes has been made over past few weeks. I have resprayed all front bumper grilles before putting the new bumper on. Next day, I have picked up my new bumper and it was time to try it on. I was really impressed how the car...
  7. My very first CAR, Seat Ibiza 1.2 S (Work-in-Progress)

Back in 2014, I've passed my driving test,got my driving license,and then first car. My girlfriend saw Ibiza first time somewhere, don't really remember where, took on her advice and bought one. I don't regret it. Car : SEAT IBIZA 1.2S Year : 2002 Milage : 93,000 Colour :METALLIC...
  8. Dashboard Insert

Oh no, I don't really want to remove the whole dashboard just because of this :D
  9. Dashboard Insert

Hi Guys, just bought some alcantara fabric, wanted to ask if the dashboard insert is replacable or can be removed without removing whole dashboard unit. Here's an example of the insert http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/uploads/ibiza_int.jpg The silver insert that is around the...
  10. MK3 Cupra Track/Race car - New Build

Nice one mate.
  11. My seat ibiza mk4 sport

Nice one
  12. MK4 Cupra Bumper Upgrades

Quiet expensive, would like to get one cupra bumper soon ;)
  13. Black LCR 1M stage 2. nurburgring!

Good job ;)
  14. Seat Ibiza 1.2S

Thank You
  15. Seat Ibiza 1.2S

Hi Guys, I have just registered here, after passing my Driving Test I have planned to buy handful types of cars but ended up buying Seat Ibiza, and I would like you to see what I have bought and current state of the car. Seat Ibiza 1.2S (52 reg) 93 000 miles on the clock,no specific problems...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.