Search results

1. ZRZ

Further modification advise

Hi, I’ve got a Leon Mk2 PD140 and wasn’t sure on any further upgrades I could undertake for a little extra power. I’m unsure exactly what the car is running at the moment but I have an unknown hybrid turbo (was in the car when brought and definitely isn’t standard), a remap of some description...
  2. ZRZ

Rear Caliper

Anyone know whether the rear caliper on a BKD is made from cast-iron or aluminium? Trying to order a reconditioned one but there are two options from ECP. Thanks
  3. ZRZ

Rear tick lights..

You'll struggle to find them second hand. Easier to just buy them from Valeo distributor or buy from SEAT direct. If you haven't already got them then although they're plug and play they will flicker and will have to go to a SEAT dealer to be coded to the car with correct modules etc. Sent...
  4. ZRZ

Remap suggestions hertfordshire

I know it's not close but I live in St Albans and travelled up to Adam at Narco in Coventry. Brilliant service tailored solely to your car. Will test car during the whole process and dyno run afterwards. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. ZRZ

Iphone 7 mount / holder

I use the CD Slot Mount Never had any issues with is, it's strong and sturdy. Doesn't move position on bumpy roads and hold the phone very securely with strong springs. Fits straight into the CD slot and can be used even with a CD in there...
  6. ZRZ

BTCC Splitters...

Hello; Other than the typical TRC or Maxtone front Splitter, is there any other known companies who do a Splitter for the BTCC front bumper? Pictures would be great! Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. ZRZ

What did you and your MK2 do today?

But it's good to have it there as it smells nice! I'm going to think about it - a lot of money to spend so I can rest my arm on something though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. ZRZ

Tuning Mk2 TDI

Got a full custom turbo back exhaust system fitted the other week - no cat or boxes so completely straight through which gives it a nice sound and frees up any restrictions. Also booked in at Narco in Coventry for a custom map on the 27th so we shall see what she puts out! Sent from my...
  9. ZRZ

Thanks for the info mate. Not for me though, I use my cup holders too much as my front one always has an air freshener living there :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. ZRZ

Does the genuine armrest jeopardise the two cup holders or does the armrest have any as a replacement? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. ZRZ

Turbo back fitted - Straight through with one box, no cat. Going in Wednesday to have the box they put in removed aswell [emoji1365] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. ZRZ

I've got a ore facelift PD140 so don't have a DPF anyway haha. Undecided on specifications yet, I'm going in to see them next week to discuss everything :) Costing a small fortune though! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. ZRZ

Booked my car in for turbo back custom exhaust system on the 26th :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. ZRZ

Tuning Mk2 TDI

Oh no. Not secrecy! Bhp and torque figures please :) Hmm that's a good point, I'll look into the milteks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. ZRZ

Tuning Mk2 TDI

Oh wow that's cool. What's yours running? Oh so keep Standard cooler but updates the cooler pipework? Yeah I was thinking of a custom jobbie on the exhaust but they're not cheap! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. ZRZ

Tuning Mk2 TDI

Hello all, Recently in the last 6 months got myself a Mk2 PD140... It's had a Hybrid Turbo fitted of relatively unknown specifications other than its rated up to 250bhp (apparently), induction kit and that's about it other than a map also. I reckon that it's running around 200bhp, but I'm...
  17. ZRZ

Canbus System

Yeah I'll have to give them a measure. With festoon bulbs do you measure from contact to contact or just the actual glass bulb? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. ZRZ

Canbus System

Great advice mate, thank you. I'll have a look for that tomorrow! Do you happen to know the interior bulb sizes for a PFL? I've only got the front roof light unit and the boot light, don't have any lights in the rear or above mirrors. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. ZRZ

Canbus System

Thanks for the information, I guess I'll try some out and see how they go. I've got aftermarket HIDs with ballasts fitted to the car when I brought it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. ZRZ

Canbus System

Good to know. Thank you :) Any LEDs you recommend to stop any faults/flicker etc. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.