Search results

1. Decode your SEAT or VW VIN number

What is the method to decode the seat vin number of your car.
  2. Fuel Pump

Really agree with your words, it will be appear sometime and cause a back pressure.
  3. Accelerator problems?

It has been noticed that most of the accelerator problem is happen due to the clutch.
  4. LED Rear lights

Great to know it then what is the function for the outer LEDs.
  5. Wiper blades

A good wiper blades are very essential for car, you can buy it from any of the online sites. You will get different styles and standards of wiper.
  6. Tdi-tuning

No, I never fitted from one of the above, it is quite difficult for me to fit this. But once I learn on how to fit this I will definitely fix it.
  7. way over priced 280 cupra

I think its price is good and Cupra 745 miles 3 door, good to see this nice one for winter.
  8. Cupra 280 too quiet!

I think first you go for a short survey before changing these car, I think it would be nice one for you.
  9. For sale £9,500ono Leon Cupra K1, Shark Performance Mapped 350bhp 496Nm

Its really a great news for me, good to see these new Leon Cupra car, I love this car after looking at the images of this car, great design, features and performance was also as I have find.
  10. Stereo

Do one thing just take out that standard stereo having lots of issues with it, it is better you take some other stereo and get out from this problem. I don't think it is a common problem in all cars.
  11. Oil Level Light Randomly Came On LCR225

May be the ignition turned off that's why it is not giving any response when you light's up.
  12. No 5 Door on Configurator

Yes you are right, its seems you will configuring the 5 door through international seat site.
  13. Build quality is shocking - will be my last SEAT ever

I never seen this much of problem to any Seat Mii SE 3dr, it would be good if you find someone who will help you to resolve your problem and consult to some experts who is having good knowledge about all this issues.
  14. Removal of wax from trims

Yes, I agree with you home remedies are best way that was applied for the removal of wax from trims.
  15. leon needs a polish

Clear coating and look of a car is very important, first of all try to apply some base coats in your car which protect it from harmful UV rays which cause fading.
  16. Car Care & Detailing Section.

It is really good to have this section, nice ideas are shared here. :)
  17. Small scratches

You to take several process like first you have to remove the surface dirt, polish a small area, clean the panel with solvent to remove the oils, you should use the compound to chase the gloss back into the damaged area.
  18. Seat Mii faded number plates

You need to get your number plates changed, have a good looking number plate.
  19. Fuel gauge problems?

This is a common issue, it happens sometimes with some cars.
  20. Ibiza Cupra Tdi

Good car, its looks makes me go crazy.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.