Search results

1. K1 or not k1 that is the question

It's 12k but only has 24000 miles on.
  2. K1 or not k1 that is the question

I also thought they were only 2008 reg but apparently not from what I've read they made them in 2008- March 2009. Just spoken to main seat customer service and they tell me it's a genuine k1. So the local dealers ain't got a clue:doh:. I want a original one really for resale value, I think...
  3. K1 or not k1 that is the question

Hi all, I am currently looking for a k1 and I have found one for sale, the guy says he has had it from new and is a genuine k1... I called seat today and they inputed it into their database and it's coming up as just a cupra, but when I got an insurance quote from a few places it said...
  4. How to tell if your K1 is Real

Ive put a few reg's in parkers guide website in the valuation section and seems to come up with cupra k1 on ones that I know are real (promo pics ect). But I don't know any reg for ones fitted with the kit afterwards. Anyone got one they wanna try. parkers.co.uk/cars/prices/
  5. K1 or mk6 gti

I was looking for a genuine k1 as I thought it would hold its value better like the edition 30 golfs do, But I didn't realise the only difference was the body kit, I do prefer the look of the k1 (with body kit) so might see what's the price diff between that n one with the kit fitted. Cheers
  6. K1 or mk6 gti

What's the difference between a k1 n cupra, just the body kit? Also would a k1 hold its value better than a cupra?. Sorry if these are daft questions don't really know anything about the Leons, I've allways been a golf man.
  7. K1 or mk6 gti

Hi all, I'm new to the forum I have a golf mk4 tdi at the min but looking into changing for either a k1 or a mk6 golf Gti, It's a hard decision for as I have had my beloved golf for 10years!! I've managed to get 220bhp and 360ft lb from the diesel lump but I need more power now :D My...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.