Search results

1. rocky

Front door wont open

There's a common problem with the locking modules on these. Replace it with a working one Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  2. rocky

Fitting H&R lowering springs

Got these for the leon fr tfsi but not sure on how you go about fitting them. Any guides about and any special tools I would need? Thanks
  3. rocky

What is the mileage on your Leon right now?

54k on 2.0 Fr tfsi Earn it, Spend it
  4. rocky

Service Intervals

petrol or diesel? Earn it, Spend it
  5. rocky

Interior Sprucing

How did you get the air vent circles off? Earn it, Spend it
  6. rocky

Engine cover

Was there any reason behind stopping the engine covers? Earn it, Spend it
  7. rocky

Engine cover

Not 100% sure but I would think it came with an engine cover. sounds shady to me but I could be wrong Earn it, Spend it
  8. rocky

Gear knob replacement

The posts on this thread could be taken the wrong way so easily haha Earn it, Spend it
  9. rocky

Interior Sprucing

If your an amateur at spray painting though I'd suggest taking it to a professional. I've cocked mine up too many times worth counting before I took it to a pro Earn it, Spend it
  10. rocky

What model

This might help you looking like the stylance model is the one you should go for with rear parking sensors and bluetooth
  11. rocky

2014 18" fr alloys

price, picture and tyre brand would help Earn it, Spend it
  12. rocky

2011 Seat Leon brake pads problem

Sorry mate by dealer I just meant any garage. I wouldn't take my car to seat for anything other than a service these days Earn it, Spend it
  13. rocky

2011 Seat Leon brake pads problem

I would take it to a dealer and get them to put new pads on it. Did you change the pads and disks together or just the pads? The rattle your hearing could be warped disks intermittently knocking the new pads you've put on Earn it, Spend it
  14. rocky

Fuel Consumption Thoughts?

It all depends how you drive them. I've got a Leon FR petrol and when I'm in a bad mood I can easily get it down to 15mpg. on a good day though I get mostly 30mpg Earn it, Spend it
  15. rocky

Mk2 leon double din head unit help

Those fascia adaptors are crap mate. I bought them because they were cheaper and ended up spending double because I threw it out and got the propper one. You want to get in touch with sere motors on here and he will sort you out Earn it, Spend it
  16. rocky

Interior Plastics Colour

thinking about going for a satin black so it's not as dull as matt nor as shiny as gloss Earn it, Spend it
  17. rocky

mirror caps

so would I be able to swap the whole unit? I don't like the way my mirrors look like shreks ears Earn it, Spend it
  18. rocky

mirror caps

Can i put facelift mirror caps on a pre-facelift? Earn it, Spend it
  19. rocky

Interior Plastics Colour

Thought about matching it with the outside colour of the car but it might be too in-your-face Earn it, Spend it
  20. rocky

Interior Plastics Colour

I want to spray the heater fascia, spedo cluster trim and satnav facia. what colours have you guys went for when you've done this? I tried gloss black but it just attracts dust and I find myself cleaning the car every time I get in it :/ Earn it, Spend it
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise