Search results

1. Sold and gone

I think the drift mode is more a sales gimic, as in look what our 4wd drive system can do, you would never use it on the road, and i dont think a track either,
  2. Sold and gone

The sharks are aready got advets on Ebay at £39994, and they are not even out yet, so god knows how they do it, or who would pay that much over list.
  3. Sold and gone

Christ thats Tight!!!! lol If you ordered now, dont think you would see a car before 2017.
  4. Sold and gone

Still ongoing rumours about a fiesta Rs, would like to see them build it.
  5. Sold and gone

I odered mine late Sept, talk of April or May before we see them, no rhd cars made yet. Ive ordered Shadow black with.recaros.
  6. Sold and gone

Not what i wanted but do you ever, The good thing was i got £700 more then Ford offered me in px against the Focus in Sept last year.
  7. Sold and gone

So after just a year and 10000 miles ive sold the Cupra sc 280, now set and waiting for delivery of the Focus rs.
  8. Used Cupra

Cheers mate, its been very well looked after, and if i didnt have a new focus rs on order id be keeping her.
  9. Used Cupra

Mines for sale in the for sale thread. More miles then you want but you wont find a cleaner or cheaper one.
  10. How do I know what this C280 has?

These new glasses must be working, not so much as a tiny mark on mine, , mind you i have to get a bus to the kerb, , , :D
  11. How do I know what this C280 has?

Pulling them 2 extra doors takes its toll, , , :cry:
  12. How do I know what this C280 has?

I tryed the s3 and golf both with dsg and it wasnt for me, i still like a good old manual box, im not running dsg down, just saying it didnt suit me.
  13. How do I know what this C280 has?

Pity im leaving the RED gang and moving to the dark side :D
  14. How do I know what this C280 has?

Nice RED one for sale down south lol
  15. 280/90 insurance

You and me both, ive brought a old Ka to run around in, as i dont want to use the Cupra while its up for sale, hope Pistonheads and Auto trader pull their fingers out and sell it double fast lol.
  16. 280/90 insurance

The dealer will be seeing alot of me if it gives any probs.lol.
  17. 280/90 insurance

Ive got the new focus rs on order, thats why im selling the cupra.
  18. 280/90 insurance

Ive got a 6speed manual, great box and nice clutch weight/action.
  19. 280/90 insurance

Axa £229 lots of no claims, , oh and im a old git.
  20. 280 owners. Getting the power down?

Its not the wheel spin that gets me, , its that thumping sound from the axle tramp, swear the gearbox (manual) is going to come out. Fwd on order for me.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members