Search results

1. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Thank you mate :happy:
  2. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Long time so see guys. Just came to post a quick update as I don't like to leave things unfinished. It's been a great 2 and a half years but the Leon has gone :(. Was sad to see it go, but rust started to develop quite badly on both front wheel arches the ABS light came on and it wouldn't start...
  3. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Thinking of getting an 03 - 05 Impreza WRX ... I just want to be a rally driver :p
  4. DiddlyDonker

My 08 Candy White Cupra

Sounds soooo nice, this is why I want to sell up for a petrol! Bad influence ;)
  5. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Hi pal, all good thanks :), just contemplating selling up, difficult decision! Wow :blink:, more than I was expecting! It's in good condition just one very shallow surface scratch. The lights on it have been changed to white LEDs instead of the red as well.
  6. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Looking at selling my FL climate control unit on eBay soon, anyone have any ideas how much they're going for at the moment?
  7. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Sorry about the late reply, but as for signal, it was good when I was living in the city but since I've moved back to the Welsh countryside it isn't the best. Struggles to get reception around here but that may just be the location I'm in and nothing to do with the aerial, never used the stock...
  8. DiddlyDonker

Daniel M's FR PD170 - Fixed 24.07.2017

Great job! Impressive amount of detailing, wish I could be bothered to do that, mines covered in tar spots, bugs, dirt and everything! Mrs should be getting me a machine polisher for my bday soon though ;). Can I ask what one you use?
  9. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Can't find the one I bought anymore but it's similar to this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BLACK-CARBON-CAR-AERIAL-BEE-STING-MAST-ANTENNA-ARIEL-ARIAL-MINI-RADIO-STUBBY-/381261027827?hash=item58c4ed99f3:g:Hr0AAOSwFqJWritS Bought from that seller too.
  10. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

No problem. Thanks, one of the easiest and cheapest mods I've done.
  11. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-Leon-2005-to-2008-Mk2-Fully-Tailored-Car-Mats-4-round-clips-/201614190780?hash=item2ef12468bc Assuming your reg is between 2005/08
  12. DiddlyDonker

How Much Is She Worth Private Sale?

I was also offered 3.5k for px on an £8,000 car but now I've decided to go for something around 4-5k it's dropped to 2.8-3k. Was thinking of listing it for £3,750.
  13. DiddlyDonker

How Much Is She Worth Private Sale?

Hi guys, Just a quick question to anyone who would have an idea, but as the title says, how much do you reckon I would be looking at listing my Leon if I were so sell privately? Specs: 56 Leon PD170 87,000 miles Part Service History Next service due - 28/01/2017 MOT due - 28/01/2017, No...
  14. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Other garages are offering me between £2.7 and £3k depending on condition -_- I hate selling cars.
  15. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Not updated in a while as I have been thinking whether to sell up or not. Starting to be tempted to change for a petrol and have had my eye on Subaru Impreza WRX's. Can anyone estimate how much I would be looking at getting if I were to sell privately? Had one quote off a garage for £3,500 in...
  16. DiddlyDonker

Fr lowering advice??

40mm H&R for £150 can't go wrong:
  17. DiddlyDonker

Mirrors and grill to black

Plasti-Dipped mine. No experience in spray painting and I managed to get perfect results. Best thing is, if you do fail it peels straight off no consequences ... apart from a waste of paint. Hell of a lot easier than wrapping imo!
  18. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Haha, got them off eBay mate.
  19. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Not sure what you mean by 'where are those alloys?' but as for what, all the info is in my sig. The ride with the 18s is ever so slightly rougher than the stock 17", not really noticeable, but was improved by the H&R lowering springs. Better than stock.
  20. DiddlyDonker

DiddlyDonker's FR PD170

Thanks. I've never had any errors.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members