Search results

1. Andyy

Broken sun visor clip

I have just managed to snap the plastic clip on the headlining for the drivers side sun visor. Anyone here have the part number and where to purchase a replacement relatively cheap? Also how to take off and replace the clip? Thanks in advance :)
  2. Andyy

Radiator fan always running

Hi, I'm currently having a problem with the radiator fan constantly running when switching the ignition on, even before turning the engine on. Also the air conditioning isn't working and the heating controls don't light up. Any ideas as to what the problem could be here? Thanks in...
  3. Andyy

Rear wiper not working

Still haven't found a fix for this, anyone?
  4. Andyy

Rear wiper not working

Hi. Basically my rear wiper has completely stopped working :(. Everything else seems to work fine. Possibly a blown fuse? :confused: If so, has anyone got a fuse diagram for 2016 vista. Thanks in advance :)
  5. Andyy

New bulbs.

I have these in mine, nice and white in my opinion (obviously not HID white, but not so yellow as standards) https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002B552T6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 And these for sidelights, almost like LEDs. Definitely recommend...
  6. Andyy

Carista with the 2016 Ibiza

Any recommendations on obd devices? Going to have to add some of these features? ;)
  7. Andyy

Canbus error free LED's

I would highly recommend these https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B005OK4PR0/ref=ya_aw_od_pi?ie=UTF8&psc=1 not led so no error, but look almost if not better than LEDs. :)
  8. Andyy

Is the total cost to do this £/€6.99 plus the cost of a Bluetooth obd? I would like to activate needle sweep on mine :). Also isn't the auto close windows standard as in when you press and hold the lock/unlock the windows open and close or is this something different? :)
  9. Andyy

Hi. I have the 2016 Ibiza Vista and I was just wondering whether Carista supports this model as I'd like to add a couple of 'features' such as the needle sweep and would be nice to turn off the pointless cornering lights one day! Also any Bluetooth OBD2 adapter recommendations would be brill...
  10. Andyy

Vagcom bedfordshire or near

Hi. Is there anyone on here in or near Bedfordshire who can do a few things to my MK5 Ibiza Vista such as needle sweep and any other little 'features' like this please? Willing to pay for travelling etc. Thanks in advance :)
  11. Andyy

Seat Ibiza to a portable system (satnav) sound crackling

Hi. I know this is an old post but I was wondering if you ever found a fix for this as I'm having the same problem. Very annoying indeed!
  12. Andyy

Digital speedo

The kph to mph can be changed via vagcom so I've heard. Been wanting to change mine for a while, just need someone local that can do me the favour ;)
  13. Andyy

Ibiza Toca parking sensor retrofit

+1 on this. I'd like to fit parking sensors to my toca too. :)
  14. Andyy

Mk5 501 bulbs

I've got these in my map lights, they fit perfect with a nice bright white light http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/310952777216?_mwBanner=1
  15. Andyy

Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

Any up to date links to buy these? Am now interested in a pair. :D
  16. Andyy

Best Glass Rain Repellent

Hello all, I was just wondering what rain repellent people use on their glass and what they recommend buying. I've heard mixed reviews about rain-x is it a good'n or not? I don't intend spending too much on one. Thanks in advance :)
  17. Andyy

Sat Nav Storage?!

I got an under seat storage box off seremotors on here, fits perfectly in there. On the subject of the glovebox, does anyone know what the little bit on the right of the lid is for? Probably something obvious I'm not thinking of but its baffled me for a while haha.
  18. Andyy

LED Footwell lights

Snap, could I have instructions too please? Definitely sounds like a brilliant mod and you should make a thread with them. :) Andy
  19. Andyy

Cover for portable system connection hole in dash question

Yes the dealer should be able to give you one. Failing that contact Dave at seremotors on here, he has everything! :)
  20. Andyy

Mark's MK5 1.2TSI FR Ibiza

Wind deflectors look great on the Ibiza in my opinion, have some fitted on mine nice cheap mod. What are the cool blue headlights like in comparison to the standards as I'm looking for a whiter light too? Thanks ;)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members