Search results

1. uniseat

345mm discs and pads

I got 345mm National Discs grooved and drilled with ferodo Ds2500. It worked for me.
  2. uniseat

oil

I would go for the Kendall Elite oil. 5W50 Best there is, i am using it for 3 years now. Its very good for tuned Ibiza's. Sinds the last refill(200ml on 9000km) with Kendall. Grtz me
  3. uniseat

k03s gains

Sinds when is a ko3 maxxed out on 220 bhp. Mine isn't. lol I reached 231 hp. lol Even on a hot day when its 30°C. Greetz me
  4. uniseat

GT3071R ibiza build thread

Very nice project m8. Is it driveable your car. :D Grtz Me
  5. uniseat

Back with more power.

Its Nm, that's correct. grtz me
  6. uniseat

Back with more power.

Hi hello there, No been here for a while. I had software update after the fmic and sachs racing clutch kit with a lightnen flywheel. The results were super. Old settings>>> Here's the new one>>> And that all with a standard ko3 turbo. grtz me
  7. uniseat

Best air filter

I am using the apexi airfilter for some months now. Its super and its dry. grtz me
  8. uniseat

oil temp sender?

The oil pressure sender is on the oil cooler. On top right.
  9. uniseat

Which is the best sensible turbo for maximum power without uprated internals

Mhh, that's a garrett one. The JBS04 isnt a Garrett or.... grtz me
  10. uniseat

Which is the best sensible turbo for maximum power without uprated internals

Any specs of that turbo would be nice. Does anyone know what that thing cost. If ya replace the manifold, with some changing into the software it can reach 300 hp.
  11. uniseat

k03s is it a stright swap?

this>>> The other turbo which is popular is our K04 hybrid thing. does this fit also on the standard ibiza cupra with the old ko3 grtz bas
  12. uniseat

Blueflame Downpipe - Fitting issues

i would go to blueflame, let them see the problem and fix it gr bas
  13. uniseat

Which oil for ibiza cupra gearbox

so the Redline MT90 is a good oil for it i found a dealer in the nl all suggest are welcome tnx bas
  14. uniseat

brembos

the cupra r has bigger wheels then the standaard ibiza cupra so ya must have bigger wheels for it also i would go for the audi s3 brakes with drilled rotors if i was you * Audi S3/TT brakes in front * Formel 312mm discs in front * Ferodo DS2500 brake pads in front * Formel dicss behind *...
  15. uniseat

Which oil for ibiza cupra gearbox

im gonna change the oil for the gearbox soon whats the best oil for it is it the CASTROL SMX-S 75W-85 or something different gr bas
  16. uniseat

Blue Flame full system

hehe, thats freaking loud im glad with my milltek gr bas
  17. uniseat

THS Intercooler fitted :)

good job m8, good looking and more cheaper then mine :)) gr bas
  18. uniseat

Fitted my new Fmic last week.

well the fmic is a very good mod in the past i had problems with going to 240 it was acting like a b.. on 235 and goes to 245 in a while im having more power in higher revs and goes to the 250 with no problem so its worth upgrade
  19. uniseat

Fitted my new Fmic last week.

got my 4bar fpr, freaking expensive thing getting a new clutch soon i ordered a sachs racing clutch and a lightnen g60 flywheel also so the chip remap has to wait for bit
  20. uniseat

Secondary Water Pump AGAIN!!!

whats your motorcode? the waterpump cost £106.03 the number is:251965561b for motorcode aqx and ayp
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.