Search results

1. Leaving before I arrive

I have been a member here since January 2015 without owning a Seat in that time, surely that's a record?! Some boring history... my first car was a 2000 (W reg) 1.4 Seat Ibiza and my next door neighbour had MK1 Leon Cupra R in red and I loved it so a Cupra has always been an itch I've wanted to...
  2. Leon Cupra to Cupra Ateca

I'm on the verge of changing my order from the elusive ST to the Cupra Ateca. The Ateca will be the base model against the ST I ordered in Lux with pano roof. Has anyone done the change? Any thoughts?
  3. The “where the bleeding hell is my Cupra ST I ordered months ago” thread

As suggested in the ‘who’s ordered a Cupra’ thread, a place for those of us with an ST on order to rant. I ordered an ST Lux with pano roof in January for April delivery. In April I was told my car was due to be delivered first week of July, this has now been moved to end of July. I’m at the...
  4. Sport mode

I’ve recently started regularly using an 18 plate vw GTI (6speed) and had a question about sport mode as presuming the Leon is the same. When in sport mode the car seems to hold its gear so when driving down a straight at 60 it seems to just sit in 3rd ready for me to blast off whereas my ST...
  5. Front bumper wrap

Morning Looking at getting the centre part of the front bumper lower lip wrapped in black. Has anyone done this themselves? Is it easy enough? Thanks
  6. How late can I change options on build?

With everyday that passes I’m thinking I’ve made a bad choice on colour, to the point I’m debating calling tomorrow to change from Midnight Black to Mineral Grey. Its about 5 weeks since I ordered and it’s an ST, do we think I still have time to change my build?
  7. Copper wing mirrors, yay or nay

I've ordered my Cupra in black which I'm somewhat regretting as it will lack any contrast which all other colours will have (roof bars, wing mirrors, lettering etc). I was debating changing the wing mirrors to a silver or grey, 140i or Golf R style but obviously it won't work on the Cupra as...
  8. What does a new owner need to know?

I've slowly been making my way through all the previous threads and it occurs to me there are several quirks around that new owners like myself will not be aware of and I thought it might be an idea to have them in one place Some things I've picked up on but not sure if it's relevant; - Some...
  9. Cupra branding

Is there any chance that the current Leon Cupra will take on full Cupra branding in its current form? Its a Leon Cupra on the Cupra official website although shows pictures of the current copper branded Seat; https://www.cupraofficial.co.uk/cars/leon-cupra/overview.html
  10. Which estate?

I’m about to pull the trigger on ordering an ST Lux cupra...or am I?! :banghead2 Just going through the process of questioning myself everytime I go to order. Just wondering if you have one now and were in the position to buy again, would you buy it again or would you go for something else...
  11. Lux optional extras

Evening all I'm looking at ordering an ST Cupra Lux but I'm a little confused by the optional extras... if there are any The online configuration doesn't offer anything yet some lease websites do I can see the Sunroof, driving assistance pack and the convenience plus pack. One website offers...
  12. FR configurator problems

Howdy all, new here! Looking at replacing my current car with the 2.0 184 FR but I'm confused by the vehicle configurator on the Seat website. I can have the sport pack but I cant have LED headlights with it? Can't seem to have sport pack on a black car? I'll only have the car if it...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise