Search results

1. Tyre Pressure for 18" FR SC

Jeez thats been 2 and a half years already :wtf: I settled on 35 Fronts and 38 Rears but that was with 1.4
  2. Mk3 fr speakers

I find the bass really boomy but i do agree with sounds better than the bose in mazda's i was amazed at how poor that system sounds. Adding an amp with good speakers would work wonders in the Leon but i wouldnt bother adding a centre speaker....I had a centre speaker in my previous car which...
  3. Model Year 2018 Changes

You would think 150bhp is enough for such a tiny car, I'd put money on the 0-60 time being not that far off the Fiesta ST's 0-60 time.
  4. 1.4TSI 150 economy

I've seen 60+ driving as economical as possible, Generally i get 32-38 around town, Motorway 42-45 and country roads 50+ Also the weather/heat has a big effect on this engine! Now the warmer air is here im seeing a 10% jump mpg than 3 or 4 months ago.
  5. Leon 1.4 eco tsi project thread

Tar remover does the job as well.
  6. FR Titanium Technology

A 3 door Mystery Blue FR Titanium Technology went by me today, Looked absolutely incredible! First facelift i've seen on the road and it did not disappoint. It looks to have a better stance than my 3dr FR although that might just be placebo as only seen it for about 10 seconds.
  7. New colours?

Very nice!!! :D Will be ordering a new car come Jan and was thinking of the Focus ST(d) Tangerine but if the FR comes in that orange will be hard not to plump for the 184 !
  8. New colours?

The orange is STUNNING! Is it Cupra only?
  9. Model Year 2018 Changes

Anyone got a picture of the orange from Geneva?
  10. 2017 Leon!!!

Those with a 2017 FR - Does your "Mode" button light up a horrible orange colour if you select Sport or Individual? edit: infact selecting anything other than Normal
  11. Would you buy another?

Had my 1.4 150 ACT now for two years and thinking of a new car once warranty runs out and the 184 diesel FR is firmly in my thoughts with a few other cars so yes.
  12. Leon mk3

Recommend them as well, I've had 3 Mondeo's and a Fiesta done by them.
  13. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Stuck a sticker on my Seat badge today.
  14. Front bumper FR wrap - opinions

I wrapped my gloss black and the wrap had an effect on the sensors now they come on much later/much closer to object than they did pre wrap.
  15. 2017 Leon!!!

Is the FR Titanium trim only available on the SC? On the config it only shows for the SC.
  16. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

My dad has a new Focus Zetec S with the standard 17's and it's like a limo compared to my Leon FR on 18's.
  17. 2017 Leon!!!

Is the Leon not getting the new 1.5 Tsi?
  18. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Replaced the front two Michelin for Conti Contact Sports after 18,000 miles - Massive difference in grip.
  19. 2017 Leon!!!

In what ways? Is it not just a facelift or has it had an overhaul in other areas?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise