Search results

1. New Memeber from Wales

Welcome
  2. New member from Spain.

Welcome
  3. New From Belfast

Welcome
  4. Pd 170 - newcastle

Welcome to the forum. What year is your car? I had the 2.0 tdi 140 in my old Golf, was a nice drive.
  5. New LCR 265 owner accrington.

Welcome to the forum.
  6. Ibiza 1.2tdi St

Welcome
  7. I'm done. Snapped cambelt. - The start of the build!

Good to see that you repaired it. My engine failed on mine, just got it back on the road but have lost all love for it and will be selling it.
  8. New Cupra R Owner

Haven't had the best of luck with this so far. The AMK engine failed, no compression in cylinder 2. The dual mass flywheel went so I have replaced that and the clutch and have now fitted a BAM. It's booked in at Rtech in Leicester for a new map in a few weeks and it will most likely be for...
  9. New Cupra R Owner

Thanks for the welcome guys. I have read the thread after I posted, will work my way up to 15 posts and get some pictures up of my new purchase. Loving it so far.
  10. New Cupra R Owner

Hi all, Bought a 2003 Leon Cupra R which I saw advertised on here. I can't put pictures up for some reason or the link to the for sale thread. It has a Miltek catback, KW coilovers and a few other nice mods. Loving it so far. Only issue I've had with it was yesterday the car would...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.