Search results

1. Split vacuum pipe under intake manifold

Cheers. I have been searching the net and I have found it, you can't buy just that one pipe you have to buy it as part of a unit which is like £70-80 for it all. I did see guide where you can remove it all and just run one pipe from below the intake manifold to the dv but I can't find it now...
  2. Split vacuum pipe under intake manifold

Hi all, Cars just started running a bit rough (high idle when warm) so I thought I would check for vacuum leaks. Now I have found one on a pipe that runs underneath the intake manifold but I'm struggling to find a part number for this. On the broken down drawings I have come across I can't...
  3. Cooling fan issues

Cheers mate, I just thought that as I was having the whole lot out to replace the rad then I might aswell just change them. But now seeing the cost I might not bother. Thanks for your help tho Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Cooling fan issues

Yeah I have read this about fitting my own resistors, but just thought as I am stripping the front to change the rad I might aswell just replace the fan or fans if I need to replace both. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Cooling fan issues

Hi everyone, I have the fan problem where the low speed fan isn't coming on. When the aircon is switched on the high speed fan just kicks in and out so I know I have a problem. Which fan do I need to replace, or is it both? I take it the fans come out of the shroud somehow? The radiator needs...
  6. Interior light not working

I have replaced it, made no difference Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Fuse 37 blowing, help!!

Hi everyone, My mate is having a problem with his LCR, car won't run and keeps blowing fuse 37. Also the diagnostics won't connect to read the ECU. What is this fuse 37, just says contact in the description in the manual. Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Interior light not working

I need to get my meter out again and do some more testing around all the interior lights. I must have a break somewhere Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Interior light not working

I was just thinking, there's no link to the standard stereo harness somehow is there? As I have a Kenwood unit in there now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Interior light not working

The door lock never got replaced, I just replaced the interior light as the toggle switch was broken when I got it. The rear interior lights come on and fade, just the front that does nothing when the doors are opened. I would have thought 1 fade controller would be shared for all the lights not...
  11. Interior light not working

I got the multi meter out and of the 3 pins I only have voltage on the central pin of the connector whether the doors are open or not, the 2 end pins have no voltage. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Interior light not working

If I open the doors, all the half red/white lights work, the glovebox light works, the boot light works, and the rear interior lights work it's just the main one that won't work with the doors. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Interior light not working

Yeah I know what you mean, I just bought a new light, didn't think I would have this problem with a brand new one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Interior light not working

Did you get to the bottom of this problem, I have the same Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Nearside rear taillight not working

Was a fuse, front sidelight was out aswell Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Nearside rear taillight not working

That's right. There's no power to the bulb when the lights are on unless the brake is pressed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Nearside rear taillight not working

Bulb is good, got a new bulb and still didnt work but tried it in offside and works fine. Put meter on bulb contacts and no 12v until brakes are pressed then the other element lights up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Nearside rear taillight not working

My nearside rear taillight is not working but the brake light on the same bulb is and the indicator is also. Where does the power come from for this? Cheers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Peterborough - East Anglia Area

Never heard of it, will have to have a look on website Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Peterborough - East Anglia Area

Im up for a meet, seen a few guys in my town with LCR's but dont know if there on this site
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.