Search results

1. Kyado

Front was/wipe not working

Sounds like the tube may have been disconnected. On the drivers side under the bonnet near the hinge, there is a tube for the washer liquid, check that it is connected to the bonnet lid.
  2. Kyado

What did you and your MK2 do today?

You don't need any ramps really, I found it much easier to take the whole front bumper off and do it off the car. Only need to jack it up to remove the screws under the bumper to get it off.
  3. Kyado

Spacesaver Sub Box

Looks good Hubbles. How much are you selling them for?
  4. Kyado

Give them a call mate, they'll be in the workshop most of the time. Sounds disappointing though.
  5. Kyado

Bumper stuck out

Taking the bumper off is easy, but the clips are built into it. Have you tried just pushing it back in? If so, try this: turn you steering wheel full lock to the left. in the arch there are 4 or 5 torx screws holding that part of the bumper on. Under the bonnet, there are another 4. Undo them...
  6. Kyado

U V Sun shades

No link?
  7. Kyado

Looks like it's been scraped. Mine had similar damage on 1 corner, but didn't notice it originally - figured I did it. Just touched it up with a gloss black pen and it looks fine now.
  8. Kyado

Took the soundaktor out, much prefer the sound without it! Also gloss blacked the badge grill. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  9. Kyado

Looks just like the eBay picture really. Much nicer than the rubber grommets. Sits flush against the windows. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  10. Kyado

Looks like this
  11. Kyado

Bought this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291477758945?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Blends in really well. To bung the washer hose i came up with my own invention, as I didn't want to fill it with silicone. Step 1: Cut two fingers off a silicone glove (the...
  12. Kyado

Rear wiper delete on yesterday - looks good.
  13. Kyado

Bcs downpipe and sports cat fitted to mine yesterday. Definite performance increase and adds a nice burble - not much louder than stock which I like. Cat back next so I have the full system. Also, flyeyes for the rear Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  14. Kyado

Top Brake Light

Cheers! You're not far off actually! It does slide in, I made the mistake of compiling it into the housing then pushing it back in. It did not fit. Removed it this evening, pushed it together but didn't slide it together. Pushed it into place than slid from inside the boot to seal. Fits...
  15. Kyado

Top Brake Light

Yeah, That's what I thought. Will try again tonight, I guess. It just refuses to clip into place. Frustrating.
  16. Kyado

Cupra already has upgraded springs, but yes, it's better than them. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  17. Kyado

Got them on mine, too. Good ride quality, good drop. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  18. Kyado

Top Brake Light

I've had my top brake light out this evening, and when I've come to push it back on it isn't clipping in around the top. Is there a trick to fitting it back in? Cheers! Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  19. Kyado

BCS Downpipe and Sports cat on the old Cupra today. Buzzing.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise