Search results

1. Fan Control Module

I had the same problem on a 1.8t, the fan would come on as soon as ignition turned on. I Changed the module and fan switch and the fan was still coming on. Turned out it was a broken wire in the plug which was corroded and wasn't making connection.
  2. hybrid turbo no cooooo

You only get that noise with vnt turbos
  3. toledo mk2

A remap will take it to around 140bhp
  4. Seat Leon Mk1 02 Lowering Help

No, the only vw springs that will fit a mk1 leon are mk4 golf or bora
  5. How can I fit MK2 Leon alloys to MK1?

I've never used them before so not too sure about any wobble, surely someone on here has though?
  6. How can I fit MK2 Leon alloys to MK1?

You can buy pcd adaptors such as 5x100 to 5x112
  7. TDI 110 tuning pd 150 turbo?

.216 injectors and a remap will push it to around 165bhp
  8. Backbox delete

Ive done this on my pd130 leon, no power loss at all, sounds way better and you get that owl noise when changing gear
  9. VCDS Lite

Think VCDS lite will only give a code, you need the full version for a full description of the fault
  10. HELP please. seat lcr headlights

They are all the same
  11. Cooling fan doesnt turn off

Think I've found the problem. Did a continuity test on the connector that plugs into the fan control module and 2 wires were corroded inside the plug, will find out when new connector comes.
  12. Cooling fan doesnt turn off

Fans are still coming on when you turned the ignition on. I've changed the temp sensor, radiator temp sensor, both fans and even the fan control module under the battery box and the fans are still on all the time. Anyone know anything else that could be the problem. thanks
  13. nothing works on front door card

brought a mk1 cupra from auction the other day but nothing works on the drivers door card, no lights, no switches and neither does the door lock. I took the door card off and the window regulator is missing. Can this affect all the other functions. Checked all the wiring and its fine, even...
  14. Cooling fan doesnt turn off

Have a mk1 cupra but the cooling fan doesnt turn off. As soon as you turn the ignition on the fan turns on and when you turn the engine off it stays on all the time. Have to take the fuse out for the fan to go off. Anyone else had this problem.
  15. how many miles has everybody done??

63,000 pd130
  16. Whats it worth? 53 seat leon 1.9 tdi sx 110

Hi, Thinking of selling my leon as getting a pd130 soon, just wondering how much its worth. 53 plate 1.9 tdi sx remapped to 140bhp Eclipse Blue 78,000 miles Full dealer service history, timing belt done FR bodykit Cupra alloys Lowered on 40mm springs
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.