Search results

1. MAF help

thanks for the advice. think i've sorted one
  2. MAF help

thanks for your help mate. i'll give them a try
  3. MAF help

hello all. i haven't been here for a while as my Leon's been garaged. unfortunately the garage was broken into over the weekend and some scumbag stole my induction kit and dump valve. luckily i hadn't left my locking wheel nut key in the boot but they had had a go at taking my wheels. anyway...
  4. key fob battery

thanks to everyone for the advice. changed battery and it still works. what a great site to get help from:D
  5. key fob battery

can anyone tell me if i need to reprogram my key fob if i replace the battery. local part shop said i'd need to take it to a dealer. is the guy in the shop full of cr@p?
  6. engine light

does the engine light normaly go out? its out again this morning
  7. engine light

thanks for the great advice. i'll take it in to get looked at.
  8. engine light

thanks for the advice. could it damage the engine if i dont get it looked at asap?
  9. engine light

i need some advice please. my leon cupra engine light came on a few weeks ago . but after driving it for about 20 miles it went out again. its stayed out until this morning when i fired it up it was on again. i didnt think the light was suposed to go out on its own. any ideas??
  10. part number

thanks for your help.
  11. part number

i tried the dealer but they're a bunch of idiots.
  12. part number

can anybody tell me what the part number for the white plastic clip that holds the clutch pushrod to the pedal? my local dealer cant find one. :(
  13. Help

thanks zboyd. i might take you up on that. its going back in on monday. i'll see how it goes.
  14. Help

thanks for the advice zboyd your a star. the cars been back to the bodyshop twice to sort this out and its still the same. they damaged my sill and didnt say anything . i took it for a mot the day i got it back and the tester pointed out the sill damage to me. all this because some bint in a bmw...
  15. Help

was your bonnet level with your wing tops though?
  16. Help

thanks wrc thats what it used to look like.
  17. Help

the wings tops are level with the bonnet . i thought it was just the bumper. crap i hope its not the front panel thats out. :cry:
  18. Help

it worked. from the front. http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/boom666_2006/100-0001_IMG.jpg
  19. Help

i hope this works. i think it looks like the bonnets open. http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/boom666_2006/100-0003_IMG_2.jpg
  20. Help

thanks for the picture. could do with it being closer . the sides of the bumper to wing gaps are fine. its just in the center near the seat badge. you can see the tops of the side grills . i'll try and post a picture but not sure how to.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise