Search results

1. Interior Trim removal!!

Hi all! Currently using Plastidip to re paint the inside trim of my car, so far I've done the door handles, radio trim,air con trim, speedo trim BUT... I was just wondering if anyone knew how to remove the trim at the end of the handbrake? I can't work out how it comes off! I'm also...
  2. Car fob issue

Hello all, I have the 3 button car fob in which I have used for the past 3 years with no issue. As of the other day it stopped locking or unlocking my car from the buttons. My first theory was replaceing the battery in the key fob, although this hasn't made a difference. I've tried...
  3. Handbrake & Centre console

Hi all. My 2009 reg Ibiza sport is showing some wear and tears sadly and I'm looking at giving it a update. I'm looking at getting a new handbrake cover and also the centre console trim. It's currently a silver colour but has a few scratches and just looks rubbish. Is anyone aware as of...
  4. Ibiza Cupra 2010 door speaker bracket size???

Any luck with this mate? Also are you replacing them yourself? I need to do it but not sure how hard it's going to be haha.
  5. Parts!!!

How would I get in touch with this "Dave" cheers
  6. Parts!!!

Cheers guys!
  7. Parts!!!

Anyone have a idea where I can get a wing mirror adjuster from? It is to fit the inside driver door (Front right), it just clips in but sadly my current one has broken clips and keeps falling out. Cant find a spare on ebay so didn't know where else to look!
  8. Window deflector Bocanegra/Cupra 6j.

im glad you wrote that! Ive been thinking myself of buying some but I wanted to see some and hear reviews first!!!
  9. How to Install Footwell LED's

I finally ordered the lights, delivered today so will try install tomorrow! did you buy some 2 core cable aswell to run into your interior light?
  10. interior light stays on?

[/URL][/IMG] I recently changed my interior light to a LED light to match the other two lights. But this one stays alight with a low power consumption I believe? Why is this and will this harm the battery if left on? Thanks.
  11. Any kind of bluetooth install?

Hi peeps! Im a 2009 Ibiza sport owner. I have the standard factory fitted radio which doesn't come with any type of Bluetooth. My question is does anyone know if there's a additional part or another way I could enjoy Bluetooth to my car without changing the whole stereo?
  12. Removing Headlight unit.

thank you for your help! was such a easy task (time consuming though). also decided to tint wrap the headlights whilst they where removed and im overwhelmed with the outcome! cheers guys!
  13. Removing Headlight unit.

Ouch that wasn't fun I imagine! I found a video but it tells me to remove the bumper? Surely it's easier then that! Could you possibly get me the link mate?
  14. Speaker issues!!

I haven't done this yet as I have been sidetracked haha. Ive now had a good think about removing the door panel myself and looking into it myself, the only trouble being....im not to sure how to remove the door panel haha. All I can see is 2 screws and I imagine there is a few clips holding the...
  15. Removing Headlight unit.

Hi guys, I was changing one of my dipped lights the other day and stupidly dropped the LED lamp :censored: So now i have a random LED lamp laying in my light diffuser!! Is there any kind person that has a step by step review on how to remove the diffuser or the whole unit? it would also give...
  16. posting images?

i cant see how to post images on my thread? it says post a link to my photo....?:wtf:
  17. Help car makes funny noise

I need help,my car seems to just make funny noises when it's stationary! It's like a loud creaking sound?! It's as I get out of the car or move around inside it! It's so irritating and sounds awful! Any ideas on what it is haha? Suspension?!
  18. Car phone holders?

I use tetrax! Just search the word in eBay or Google and browse there products!
  19. How to Install Footwell LED's

Do these come with long wires on them or did you have to through crimp/solder them together?
  20. How to Install Footwell LED's

This has tempted me to get some!!!!!! nice thread! Ps show us the image of it in the dark:D
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members