Search results

1. EGR Valve location on 2.0 TDI?

You can't spray directly into the EGR. What you need to do is remove the clamp from the hose that goes from the airbox to the turbo, insert the spray hose there and spray while accelerating. Check the instructions of the product, could be different but yeah you insert the hose where I said...
  2. Ibiza Emergency Brake Light Flashing

You can also activate with Carista. Although it didn't work in mine either. Ibiza FR Facelift 2013.
  3. Water pump leak, car now doesn't start 1.6 tdi

Hi, recently I had to remove the belly pan from my car to check for damage since the car bottomed out, scraping the wheels on the arches and cracking the belly pan, on a deep part of the road (don't know how to explain better). I noticed a brownish leak on the oil pan (thinking it was an oil...
  4. Cupra Rear Bumper on 2013 5 Door FR

It doesn't fit because of the tailight curve.
  5. Air filter mod?

Hmm, so if that is correct I don't really need it since it never snows where I live.
  6. Air filter mod?

So today I did some logging with vcds and did a 3rd pull wot, didn't feel the power loss I felt before, the car pulled through the entire range but after fiddling with excel I managed to atleast sort the values, couldn't make a graph. It looks like the car is over boosting hence why sometimes I...
  7. Air filter mod?

So today I removed it just to see if I could notice any difference. At WOT the MAF registered around 120gr of air, tomorrow I will put it again and compare, but what I noticed was when I floored it I felt a loss of boost when reaching 3000rpm the same feel I get when the dpf is regenerating...
  8. Air filter mod?

Do you know what is it for ? Apart from filtering more obviously and cutting airflow by half. About the performance filters I suggest you read this article, check the graphs and tell me what you think. http://nicoclub.com/archives/kn-vs-oem-filter.html
  9. Air filter mod?

I was looking to buy an aftermarket air filter, I checked Pipercross, BMC, Green, KN. But the majority say to stay away from those air filters, I checked some comparisons and the amount of dirt that pass through those air filters scares me. How removing just the cotton layer would make stones...
  10. Air filter mod?

Yesterday I changed the air filter of my 1.6 tdi and decided to make an "experiment" with the old one, I removed the cotton layer that is around the filter and used a air compressor to blow air through the filter with and without the cotton layer to see the difference in the airflow. I found out...
  11. Powerflex dogbone mount (red) 1.6 Tdi

Ordered this mount, red one for diesel, last week and got it yesterday, had a really hard time installing it, took 4 hours more or less. The grooves are not wide enough to the subframe fit through, hard to explain. Had to use brute force so I could slide the bolt through the hole. Well first...
  12. How to remove the rear spoiler ?

Hi, my rear spoiler has been loose on both sides for a long time, probably because of bad application from the previous owner, I tried to squeeze some strong double sided tape into the gaps but has never been a good solution. Since we've been getting some really strong winds lately I'm scared...
  13. 312mm brake upgrade - a warning

Tell if I'm correct. I have a 6j 2013 1.6 tdi fr with ate calipers 288mm disc and the only thing I need to change is the carriers so I can fit the 312mm discs, right? What is the reference number for those is it the audi one? I've been comparing references on etka and the seat Ibiza 2013 310mm...
  14. Coilovers - What to buy ? AP, ST X, B14 and Lowtec

I thought about that but there's no rubbing marks so I don't know what could be causing it.
  15. Coilovers - What to buy ? AP, ST X, B14 and Lowtec

It didn't. The strange thing is it's not all way around the tire makes me think if it is my driving. This photo was taken before I changed tires, bought some Potenza S0001. Yes, I know. Way higher.... :( I agree with you but if it was a bit more lower it would be perfect for me.
  16. Coilovers - What to buy ? AP, ST X, B14 and Lowtec

Well depending on the drop you're looking for, these don't drop that much on the rear compared to the front. On the front I have Powerflex strut mounts shorter version which gives an extra 10mm of lowering and I still have ~20mm of thread left but lower than that becomes harsher. Only if the...
  17. Bi-Xenon AFS

They do turn but if you're trying to see them in action when the car is stationary then they won't move. But sometimes it's hard to notice them turning it depends on what you have in front of you as a background for you to see.
  18. Coilovers - What to buy ? AP, ST X, B14 and Lowtec

Hi again, I ended up buying the B14 because I got a deal on them that was hard to refuse. So today I instaled the rears and I'm bit confused about the orientation of the spring and the height adjuster (can't remember the correct term now). The manual says to use the oem rubber that sits...
  19. MK5 Xenon Projector vibration/shaking

I don't quite understand what you mean ? What plastic clips are you talking about ? If I mount foam do I still need to remove the headlight ?
  20. MK5 Xenon Projector vibration/shaking

Video down below: https://youtu.be/Qs-oV65qsBo
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.