Search results

1. andymac1981

My 1m leon 180

I'd love a mini! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. andymac1981

My 1m leon 180

I'm thinking about a backbox delete for mine but still unsure lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. andymac1981

My 1m leon 180

Glad it got a wash! Lol. Meant to say I'm running a Ramair cone filter on mine. I got some pics up on my readers ride thread so you can see the wheels on mine. I'm now 70/30 in favour of keeping them! http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4529671
  4. andymac1981

My 1m leon 180

Nice set of RS6 rims! I was toying with getting a set but wasn't sure how they would look so good to see them on! Are they 18's or 19's? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. andymac1981

My 1m leon 180

Look forward to seeing the rims! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. andymac1981

My Cupra K1 replacement-Golf R mk6-Aston Martin BBK

That badge looks really well! I was looking at these before I sold my golf and was toying with the idea of getting one, def sets the car off!
  7. andymac1981

Playstation PSN Gamer Tags

andy_mac1981
  8. andymac1981

Oh surprise, look what fell off.

On my last car a Golf Mk4 I went through a bit of a flood and this dropped of mine! It was hanginging down at the back so I put it up on the ramp and took it off, never did get round to replacing it and it is now an ornament at the back of the garage!
  9. andymac1981

My 1m leon 180

I think wheels are down to personal prefrence, I don't like these wheels either but that said I hated the wheels that came on my Leon Cupra 180 but they have grown on me to the point I am considering keeping them! Also I can't find another set of wheels I really like! Maybe I'm just fussy :rolleyes:
  10. andymac1981

Stereo

Congrats mate. You've no excuse now get out and get the head unit changed lol. Hope they are both well! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. andymac1981

Stereo

Probably not a good idea then! Let me know how it goes when you get round to it I'd be interested to know! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. andymac1981

Stereo

I'm no auto spark but I have fitted a couple of stereos to my old cars. The thing about switching the wires over to remember the setting I think could be something to do with it. I found in the past that when the wires weren't switched the radio could stay powered up constant so I was thinking...
  13. andymac1981

Hello from NI

Cheers. This is the 2nd day of having the car and the more I drive it the more fun it seems to be! Once the wife recovers from the shock of another car I've bought I intend to maybe do a few bits and pieces. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. andymac1981

Hello from NI

Hi everyone Thought I would introduce myself. I have been reading a few of the threads and today picked up my new brief a 2001 Seat Leon Cupra 1.8T. It's running a stage one map and has Weitec suspension system and 18 inch Ronals. I am well pleased and a real fun car to drive. I'll put some...
  15. andymac1981

Best windscreen treatment

I just use rainex also and find I lasts some time. I wash the car every week and try to give it a good deep clean once a month and the rainex lasts no problem from month to month! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.