Search results

1. Time to say goodbye

Hey, The time has come to change my Leon MK3. I have loved this car since day one and everybody on this forum has been really friendly and helpful. Yesterday I put a deposit down on a Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo VTEC in white, with paddle shift. I will be collecting in 2 weeks. I will still remain...
  2. Next Base Dash Cam

Thank you for all the replies. The dash cam was fitted yesterday. Very impressed with it. [B)]
  3. Next Base Dash Cam

Thank you for all the replies. I am fitting my dash cam today. Can somebody please tell me which fuse number to piggy back. Thank you
  4. Next Base Dash Cam

Which fuse number do I piggy back and do I need a fuse adapter?
  5. Next Base Dash Cam

Hi, I have just bought the above. Can somebody please post a pic or guide on which fuse to piggy back? Cheers Ads
  6. OBD/Carista

Just would like to say a big thank you to Jon today for enabling a couple of features on my car (needle sweep and dipping wing mirror) Can anybody answer why the powerfold mirrors don't enable along with the rear DRL's?
  7. OBD/Carista

Co Cool .Will see you at midday
  8. OBD/Carista

I can get there for midday. Where abouts in moss bank park will you be and what car will you be in?
  9. OBD/Carista

No What time this afternoon can you be at moss bank park?
  10. OBD/Carista

Hi Jon, Will you be able to do lunch today? Cheers
  11. OBD/Carista

Thankyou :-)
  12. OBD/Carista

Its defo worth a look. Well, I work behind Middlebrook in horwich, so if your free at lunchtime tomorrow to come up and do the features, let me know. :-)
  13. OBD/Carista

Im looking for the style of the audi indicator lights in a line going across. How long would it take to enable these features?
  14. OBD/Carista

Im after: Needle Sweep Auto Mirror fold one click Rear L.E.D'S DRL Blinker Indicators (If poss) Cheers
  15. OBD/Carista

Hi Jon Bury isn't that far away for me. What days are you free to enable the features I am after? Cheers
  16. OBD/Carista

Hey, I'm looking to have features enabled on MK3. Anybody living in the following areas: Bolton Manchester Preston Chorley Horwich Thank you in advance. Ads
  17. Question for member who has fitted Bonnet Hydraulic Struts

I have done this mod too. I ordered from the Russian seller, I had all the parts in the box when I come to fit them.
  18. Boot Handle/Badge not springing back

This is a common issue on the Leon. Mine did the same thing, I had mine replaced under warranty. If yours is within the warranty ask the dealer to change it for you.
  19. Drivers Side Electric Window

Hey, My driver's window won't go up with one touch. You have hold it up to send the window up. As soon as it's get to the top it goes back down a quarter of the way. I have tried the usual remedy but when I do that the window goes back down. Any ideas or suggestions? Cheers Ads
  20. Camshaft

Thank you monopoly.
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise