Search results

1. Cupra 290 lowering

VMR don't drop really anything so I decided not to follow the crowd and go for H&R Springs with a 35mm drop. Make the car look so much better. Handles good and they support DCC. Noticeable difference between Cupra and comfort
  2. cupra 290 exhaust

Ah right, what's the peron like? Easy to fit?
  3. cupra 290 exhaust

What other mods u got on the stage 3? I have milltek cat back, hopefully getting a sports cat soon. Thought turbos are better without back pressure?
  4. cupra 290 exhaust

U saying the standard exhaust is better? Just the cat back? I'm assuming u have sports cat on car?
  5. A sad decision and the 280 is going

But then u will wish u had the power of the 280 :P
  6. A sad decision and the 280 is going

I can understand why you want too. I'm considering doing this with my 280. Maybe an RS3 :P you can only do so much with FWD before it gets too much
  7. Best aftermarket intercooler?

Have you got link please mate? Much gains?
  8. Cupra 280 Neuspeed Bush Insert review

Blimey that's crazy, bet you were annoyed
  9. Cupra 280 Neuspeed Bush Insert review

What warranty work u have done?
  10. Autec Wizard Orange Alloy Wheels - Cupra

Ye I prefer the Matt gunmetal. Just wanted to see what views on orange were haha. What size would people go 18 or 19??
  11. Autec Wizard Orange Alloy Wheels - Cupra

Ok that answers that, what about the gunmetal Matt ones?? http://www.rimstyle.com/alloywheels/wheel/?wheel=autec_wizard_type_w_gm
  12. Cupra 280 Neuspeed Bush Insert review

Hi mate, Go on onlychargeddubs it's a UK stockist. I went for stage 1 for now, going to get fitted next week
  13. Cupra 280 Neuspeed Bush Insert review

Buy the Black Forest Industries mount, there better
  14. Autec Wizard Orange Alloy Wheels - Cupra

As title says what do you think, orange wheels on dynamic grey Cupra 280? http://www.rimstyle.com/alloywheels/wheel/?wheel=autec_wizard_type_w_or
  15. Please help 280 DSG owners!

There a chance you could send to me please? I also have it where it revs up
  16. Best aftermarket intercooler?

Ye spoke to Wagner direct about it. Thinking of getting one this year sometime
  17. Stage 3+

I would get TTE 470 as the 525r be bit of handful and get MRC tuning to map
  18. Best aftermarket intercooler?

U got one fitted? Only front panel needs adjusting as its tight fit
  19. Best aftermarket intercooler?

I'm thinking Wagner but like all FMIC for Cupra, it has to be slightly modified
  20. Stage 3+

Probably easier just buying a TTE 470 or 525r turbo for it. One of lads has a TTE 600 in his golf r and that's mental
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.