Search results

1. slartibartfast

Wiper blades

just an update to say I am extremely happy with my Bosch aerotwin blades, they work beautifully.
  2. slartibartfast

Recommended engine oil

This is the only relevant sticker under the bonnet.
  3. slartibartfast

Recommended engine oil

Can anyone tell me the exact specification for the engine oil for my 2019 1.0 tsi 115 Arona? The handbook is not helping, it says - a) Only use recommended oils, otherwise you may damage the engine. If the engine oil level is too low You can get information about the correct engine oil for...
  4. slartibartfast

Wiper blades

That's great info, many thanks, I can go ahead and order my new wiper blades now.
  5. slartibartfast

Wiper blades

What size wiper blades should I use on my Arona, my original ones measure 17" and 26". I would like to get Bosch aerotwin blades, but the twin pack seems to be 18" and 26". not sure if they will fit.
  6. slartibartfast

Space saver spare wheel and toolkit

I have a space saver wheel and toolkit for the Mk2 leon for sale in the spares forum if anyone is interested. I will take £50 as it has been hanging around for a while now.
  7. slartibartfast

Seat Leon spacesaver spare wheel and toolkit £50

This is still for sale, I will take £50 if anyone is interested.
  8. slartibartfast

Not sure what to ask, that's why I asked for offers. How does £70 sound?. let me know what you think.
  9. slartibartfast

I have an unused Seat Leon spacesaver wheel and toolkit for sale. It has been in the boot of my Leon for several years, but has never been used, and the tools have never been removed from the expanded foam they sit in whilst in the boot. Wheel, tyre, and toolkit are in totally in as new...
  10. slartibartfast

Clock Keep going back an hour

My 2016 does exactly the same thing.
  11. slartibartfast

Bridgstone vs Goodyear vs Michelin

I need some new tyres right now, And I will go for the Goodyear, but what weigh rating should I chose? I did not realise that was a thing, but there are different rated tyres at different prices on black circles. The cheapest one for my car is 94 rated, so should I go for that one?
  12. slartibartfast

Rain Water creeping through driver side door

I had a problem with my 2016 leon that also dripped from the top door seal in the area above my knee when I got in and started driving in the rain. A new door seal fitted under warranty cured the problem completely.
  13. slartibartfast

Genuine SEAT Leon Parts & Accessories

Hi, how much for 5L of oil, plus oil filter and sump plug for my 2016 1.2 petrol.
  14. slartibartfast

Instrument cluster problem

Good shout, they are only about 10 miles from me. I was hoping someone else might have had this problem, and say it was as simple as a fuse or similar, but I don't think I will be that lucky. I cannot find any posts in the leon forum with this exact same problem.
  15. slartibartfast

Instrument cluster problem

Hi, any help or advice here would be appreciated. Today I started my car (2016 1.2 TSI Dynamic Technology) and after a few seconds of driving, I glanced at the instrument cluster, only to realise that the display panel in the centre between the dials is completely dead. Everything else seem to...
  16. slartibartfast

Dealership high(ish) miles & limited history 1.2 TSI - opinions sought!

I have the 2016 hatchback 1.2 TSI SE Tech pack, and it's very good. Mine never uses a drop of oil, although it only has 20,000 miles on it so far, and I had to fit rear parking sensors myself, not to too difficult to do, but the LED lights are crap in my opinion, not as good as the non LED...
  17. slartibartfast

Steering wheel replace

Yes the airbag will fit, I did a similar swap a while ago. I would say the buttons will work, but it is very easy to pop your old ones out, and swap them over, so you know for sure there will be no problems.
  18. slartibartfast

Keyfob button hold issue

Yes, do the window reset and all should be ok.
  19. slartibartfast

Disappearing lug bolt covers

I got a full set including plastic removal key from Ebay last year for £3.59 delivered free from China, they look almost identical to the original ones, but are a slightly tighter fit, which is a good thing, I am very happy with them...
  20. slartibartfast

Time not updated for BST

Mine changes automatically, but occasionally it reverts to being one hour out, and then the next time I use the car, it has gone back to the correct time again!
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise