Search results

1. Possibly buying alteca 2.0 tsi FR

Thank you just dipping toe into the water at the moment.
  2. Possibly buying alteca 2.0 tsi FR

Is there anything I should look for or to consider when looking at these cars ? Thank you in advance
  3. Look what came in the post this morning

They do and working for a main dealer and knowing that getting rid of heat is a big concern a little cover won’t have any effect. I think an engine bay looks neater with a cover over the ugly bits.
  4. Look what came in the post this morning

Read the briskoda thread n I lol at the tiny cover may cause coils to fail
  5. Look what came in the post this morning

Having a real issue with adding my address.They don’t like my phone number or postal code any tricks to this website I don’t know lol
  6. Look what came in the post this morning

Where do we get these from please ?
  7. 1.4 TSi ACT economy

Those engines are bullet proof it will handle an extra 28bhp. I don’t drive it hard but it’s nice to know that it has the power if I need it.
  8. 1.4 TSi ACT economy

I have a 1.4 act remapped to 178bhp I have a 22 mile commute to work and I average about 49mpg and that’s A roads averaging about 50mph. I track my mpg via a Fuelly app and the car averages 44.7mpg over a whole tank.
  9. Continental driving

Thank you all for your replies
  10. Continental driving

Morning I have a 2016 pre fl Leon fr with led headlamps and I’m going to Germany in a couple of months. How do I convert my lights to lhd temporarily normally there is a setting in the infotainment but I can’t find one can anyone assist me ? Thank you
  11. Leon interior mirror

Evening Merry Christmas all first off I am after an interior mirror for my 2016 Leon but I need the one with the camera for high beam assist part number is 3G0 857 511 AE Thank you in advance
  12. Front seat replacements

I am after a set of front seats to bolt into my Leon mk2. I was purchasing a front set of golf r32 seats but seller has let me down. I only need a front pair as not fussed about back seats. Has anyone got anything lying around ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Creations motorsport

Ok fair enough good to know your experience. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Creations motorsport

I am looking to purchase a hard pipe turbo kit for my Leon fr tdi. I have 2 options creation motorsport or the dark side one. There is £100 difference in price but is there that much in quality and finish can anyone help? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Vinyl wrap bonnet Leon mk2

Didn't go too bad for a first attempt. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Mk5 R32 seats

Message been sent to ya thank you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Mk5 R32 seats

I need to order these but can't find the link on the page sorry. I've scrolled along way down and can't it sorry. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Vinyl wrap bonnet Leon mk2

Evening just a quick one has anyone done this DIY is it a easy enough job and any tips before I attempt it. Thank you Rob Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Mk5 R32 seats

That's cool thank you so much for the info it's really appreciated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Mk5 R32 seats

Ok cool so they will both click into the looms under seat and fool the system. Thank you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members