Search results

1. Anyone had experience with black smoke remaps?

Well if it messes up I might make a thread about it if he can't help me sort it but that's a last resort I wouldn't like to give someone a bad rep without giving them a chance
  2. Anyone had experience with black smoke remaps?

Thanks for the advice but these days I can black smoke never seems to want to answer his phone. I rang him loads of time and then same on the second day. I text him and then he rang me back later in the day. I don't know if his always like that these days or just those couple of days his been...
  3. Anyone had experience with black smoke remaps?

He does offer to fix the ecu for by sending it off to him. Not sure how long that would take being one day without a car is frustrating enough lol. I'm still on 2 minds but generic map should be fine since there's no other mods on the car
  4. Anyone had experience with black smoke remaps?

Mpps has a recovery mode if it does go wrong I'm just struggling to find one that works with Windows 10. Reviews all seem positive about the maps. I know a generic map won't be as good as a custom map but the price difference is huge so it's pretty tempting
  5. Anyone had experience with black smoke remaps?

I've got a stock pd130 but seems too good to be true?
  6. 2003 pd130 will a s2000 filter reducer

Anyone know best place to get one?
  7. What kind of 40-70mph times do people get on a stage one Ibiza tdi 130?

I've got a shitty tdi tuning box and it takes 5 seconds. I would upload the video on here if I knew how to
  8. My tdi engine shakes alot at idle

I've had this problem for a while now and I'm assuming it's the injectors. Soon as I touch the accelerator the sound goes away as the revs rise. I've used forte injector cleaner which helped abit but problem is still there
  9. Vented or grooved brakes brembos?

I had these in mind http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261286027194?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  10. Vented or grooved brakes brembos?

Fair enough how much difference does performance pads alone make compared to the ones on my tdi sport?
  11. Vented or grooved brakes brembos?

Yes thats what i meant sorry
  12. Vented or grooved brakes brembos?

I've got myself a mk4 ibiza tdi 130bhp which im getting maped very soon. I use it for spirited driving rather than racing so im just just wondering which would suit my car better?
  13. fr 170 questions.

Just remap it that will make a big difference and see how it goes from there
  14. looking to map my mk4 ibiza 1.9 tdi 130

Im just wondering if any other mods would be needed such as brakes or clutch?
  15. Remap vs tdi tuning box?

What brand was that tuning box that you had problems with?
  16. Whats the Mileage on your TDI

Mine just reached 50k its a mk4 2003
  17. New 6l tdi sport owner looking for a little advice from birmingham

How do i add pictures on here? Im on my android phone right now since im at work
  18. MK4 Ibiza - What Alloy Wheels Fit Archive!

I've got fabia vrs looks great i'll try get some pics up
  19. 6 CD changer, where?

Glove box I think mines looks like it was removed from there when I bought it
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.