Search results

1. Shar

2016 SEATCupra.net National Meetup AT TRAX 25th SEPT - 15th Anniversary

Great meeting and chatting to you too!! My car is definitely my baby lol :D Really enjoyed the day, glad it didnt rain all day!! Hoping that there are other shows that are organised alongside this one, was a good turnout, will definitely see you at the next one! :thumbup::D
  2. Shar

You got a good few pictures too :thumbup: They look great all together! Thanks for your comment about my car, I absoloutely love it, think I may keep this one a bit :) Try to keep mine in best of condition too, especially being yellow!! Its a nightmare to keep clean though and I cant stand...
  3. Shar

Cupra R face lift rear lights

I had the same problem with White Dove SEAT in Cardiff, I contacted my local SEAT in Worcester, they were so helpful and gave me the code, I've not got it any more but I posted it in this thread on page 2 http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=375123&page=2
  4. Shar

Thank you for organising the stand at Trax and for the stickers, it was a good turnout and really nice to meet you all! I would definitely be up for attending more shows, really enjoyed Trax, I have been just attending Jap Shows over the last few years, was awesome to see so many different show...
  5. Shar

I'm coming up Sunday morning, just thinking of best time to arrive? What time is everyone else getting there for?
  6. Shar

---

I'm going to try!!
  7. Shar

Think I'll be coming down on Sunday morning, thanks for the message though :)
  8. Shar

I'm near Worcester if anyone is near me for a convoy?
  9. Shar

1. Syphon 2. richyhartley 3. will8391 4. Hawkers 5. TaffyR 6.fozzybear 7.S70DGE 8. Chester 9. wilksy 10. icestorm81 11. Mikey p 12. Speedinsaxo 13. Shar
  10. Shar

Please add me to the list, just bought 2 tickets :)
  11. Shar

---

Gutted, I'm working a day shift again!! :(
  12. Shar

---

I am trying :yes: Fingers crossed!!
  13. Shar

What clutch to go for

My clutch and flywheel needed replacing just before Christmas on my Cupra R, as my car was at SEAT for a service at the same time, they replaced them for me, cost was around £1250 - they did have an offer on the clutch at the time. Had this not have been at Christmas I'd have definitely...
  14. Shar

New Show for 2016: VAG at the Manor

Its on between my night shifts :( But I may still pop along :)
  15. Shar

---

Gutted, I'm working a day shift :(
  16. Shar

Stage 2+ on Cupra R

Thats really good to know, I'll have to do with my stock cluch and flywheel as only had them replaced in December last year! Have been told my clutch should be fine for a while as long as I don't launch off in 1st all the time!
  17. Shar

Stage 2+ on Cupra R

Thanks for that :) Are you running stock clutch and flywheel still?
  18. Shar

Leon cupra tfsi clutch info

My 2011 Cupra R had only 17,000 miles on it and the clutch started slipping last December, I noticed it slipping in 6th first on the motorway, and then it started slipping in 4th and 5th. SEAT looked at it and I needed a new clutch and flywheel :( Was not a happy bunny, especially with my low...
  19. Shar

Stage 2+ on Cupra R

I did have a search on the forum before I posted but found loads of posts about Mk1s but not so many Mk2s, just wanted to see if anyone experience any issues etc.. I am probably going to modify my current cover to fit, but I may peak at the TTS cover now :) Thanks for that!!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members