Search results

1. Bi-xenon bulb replacement

That's good then. I was a little like you when I didn't know if you could just pull them out or not. Just went for it in the end with fingers crossed haha. I went for the OSRAM Cool Blue Intense 5000K. These are so much better in the dark over the standard bulbs, dipped beam is about the...
  2. Bi-xenon bulb replacement

Had to replace mine the other week. It was just the case of manoeuvre the bulb out once you've undone the locking switch (it does come out with a bit of fiddling round) and then pull the plug connector out. There was no locking clip or anything on the plug.
  3. Powerfold mirror

I have a similar problem on my passenger power fold mirror at the moment, It still folds but sometimes gets stuck and needs some gentle persuasion to get it to fold out. Did you find out what your problem was at all?
  4. Tyres? Opinions?

You won't go wrong with Goodyear Eagle F1's Assy.3 Perfect all rounder for the British roads. Dunlop Sportmaxx RT2 are best tyres I have tried but don't expect a long life on these at all. I have an 2010 FR CR 170.
  5. Undertray part no?

I have recently just taken a damaged one off my facelift 2010 FR 170 and this had the part number: 1K0825237L this has no insulation but does have 2 duct intakes underneath. Managed to find a second hand one on eBay.
  6. Sunroof rare?

Winter pack has headlight washers, heated washer jets and heated seats. For a £250.00 option a new I'm amazed more Leon's don't have this.
  7. Sunroof rare?

I have a sunroof in my FR. It stood out to me when I was searching for a Leon. I still prefer to use it over the air con in the summer.
  8. New tyres!!

Wet grip I'd say nothing in it, I can't find any difference. The dunlops are much better in the dry though.
  9. New tyres!!

I had RS3's on my previous Civic Type R and they were brilliant. Also had Hankook EVO's but not as good as RS3's. I now have an FR170 and went with the Dunlop Sportmaxx RTs on 225/40/18 and these are by far the best tyre I have tried at the moment wet & dry. They wear quick but not as quick as...
  10. Door will not open from inside or outside & stuck closed.

Right Guys. My rear drivers door lock module has been playing up for a while, firstly only opening from inside and then sometimes inside and outside. Now I have the problem that neither inside or outside work to open the door and is stuck closed. Does anybody know of a trick to get the...
  11. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Fortunately Rob I didn't have to do this mod 1 & mod 2. Mine was just a direct access course. Bikes are awesome just be aware of the others. I don't have a bike at the moment though as decided to by a house and get married, so the fun is on hold at the moment according to the wife haha.
  12. What did you drive before you joined the LEON stable?

Cars: 1993 Vauxhall Nova 1.2 1997 Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 16v Sport 2003 MG ZR+ 2.0TD 2001 Ford Fiesta 1.6 Zetec-S 2000 Honda Civic 1.6 VTI 1995 Mitsubishi FTO GPX 1999 Subaru Impreza Turbo 2000 2003 Ford Focus TDCI Sport 1995 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2.0 16v 2003 Honda Civic Type R 2011 Audi S3 2010...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members