Search results

1. Passenger electrics

Hi tested fuses ok back window opens and closes with back door switch. Took passengers door card off power going to module on door window switch in door won't work. Can't connect to door module with vag.com no responce from it would you say module as gone also you don't no coding for passenger...
  2. Passenger electrics

help needed 2014 fr battery went flat. New battery fitted problem started electric child lock warning on display. Passengers window will not open only with drivers window button. Tried vag.com can't connect to passengers door says not responding. Button on passengers door dose nothing mirror...
  3. radio code

yes thanks read that its ok . got problem after snow that rev counter light dont all ways work. full height display fuell temp on left rev in middle speed on right. turn key on rev counter lights dont come on turn key and start some time come on for a bt then go out. happned since snow before...
  4. radio code

hi does media system 2.2 have a code for if battery is disconnected. as got problem with cluster that rev counter lights go off for about a week then come back on been like this since snow a few weeks ago. got used cluster comming need to extract immo pin from it go my key pin. book says yes...
  5. dash lights

as of snow melting lights have started working ok again must have been damp some whare:confused:
  6. dash lights

two outside displays are ok rev counter on mine dull needle bright. ok thanks have to try and find out if there is bulbs in there that you can change try to get photo of mine in dark.
  7. dash lights

can fellow fr drivers tell me if rev counter back ground light is bright or dull. temp gaugh and fuel gaugh with lights on is bright, speedo bright rev counter in middle dull needle bright cant remember if its like that or bulb as gone:confused:
  8. Car badges

Thanks will try properly leave the badges off for a while just in case they come back. A lot of money to keep having to buy more
  9. Car badges

Hi all need to no best way of removing foam backing on badges a some tea leave as stolen the badges from rear of brothers 280 Cupra while he was on holiday.:cry:
  10. Fr Iberia 18 inch alloys

Seen then thanks just asked some one might have them in shed.
  11. Fr Iberia 18 inch alloys

Hi all looking for set of Iberia 18 inch alloy as of fr. Brothering law as mark 3 fr with 17 inch alloys that he want to get Iberia 18 inch instead of 17 inch any help.
  12. folding mirrors

Just a update that might help other people with folding mirror problem. Here is how I fixed it with ignition on open all windows same time, hold all open extra few seconds then close all windows hold closed a few extra seconds around 5 for up and down. Then try should work might take a few try's...
  13. folding mirrors

Any help please. Got 64 reg Cupra 280 folding mirrors have decided not to fold with keyfob. Window also not opening with long press of down button on key fob, have treys to reset Windows starting with drivers door then passengers then rear doors. Does not work unless doing it wrong.
  14. 2012 oil pan

Thanks found it on golf parts list for cczb engine. What sump plug do you use one with star fitting or normal bolt one with fixed washer on it.
  15. 2012 oil pan

Sorry if there is a thread already. Got Jan 12 Leon fr 211 hp 155 kW cczb add oil changed Monday. Looked when I got back if he add sucked oil out or losed out through sump plug. Looked under car he add drained through plug. The sump fitted was black not Ali colour as what I read was on this...
  16. fumes in car when heaters on

hi all not shore if been covered before. got 2012 leon fr+ 211 petrol when heaters on there is a smell like old oil coming into car. can also smell it outside when ticking over any clues.:confused:
  17. Front discs worn

No need I can do it my self, I will take wheel off and use tape measure don't need any one else to do it. Thanks to any one that helped.
  18. Front discs worn

All the part sites the same all sizes. No rear answer
  19. Front discs worn

Thanks for that
  20. Front discs worn

Hi all got early 2012 Leon fr211. Add tracking done. While under car notisted both front inner faces of discs, worn top halfonly outer face and I er lower good. Been looking can't decide what size they are without taking wheels off. Been looking on vag part but can't decide.:confused: