Search results

1. Videos on head unit.

I believe I know the answer, but the question is I have a 2017 Leon fr. I know that video playback is only possible on the top range headunit. Is the difference software as in something that can be activated? Or is it down to hardware difference? I don’t have this as my headunit is not top spec...
  2. Window lowering squeeeek

I have that from my NSF window sometimes dunno what's causing it. It only happens going down not up for me. I'd like to know how to sort it too Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  3. Fr 184 remap top speed

Hey thanks for responding. The top speed dosent bother me too much. It's just my mate has a GTD which tops out at 150mph so I can't beat him XD. My main concern is how will the dsg gearbox cope with the extra torque and horse power? Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  4. Fr 184 remap top speed

Hey I've got a 2016 leon fr 184 dsg. Was thinking of stage 1 map. Has anyone done this on here? And has the top speed improved much? And how does the gearbox and clutches handle the extra power? Thanks. Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
  5. Fuel filter change?help

Thank you very much, excellent help.
  6. Fuel filter change?help

Bump
  7. What do you all do for a job

Toyota Technician
  8. Fuel filter change?help

Going to be changing my fuel filter on my 2014 seat Leon 1.6 tdi (mk3-5f). I know what I'm doing when it comes to doing the work but my issue is do I need to prime the system after the change before the engine is started or do I just start the engine?
  9. Rattles/squeaking noise in the door area

thanks I'll keep that in mind. the car is going into the local seat dealership next week to get the rattle looked at under warranty so I'll post am update on the conclusion if it gets fixed and what the cause is. thanks again.
  10. Rattles/squeaking noise in the door area

I have a 2014 seat Leon 1.6 tdi 5F. there is a rattle coming from behind the dash by the sound of it at low speed + low revs ( traffic driving). has anyone else experienced this?. there is also a ruff bearing sound that sounds as though it is coming from behind the steering colum but the weird...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members