Search results

1. 2.0 dti turbo issue (loud whistling)

yeh I had the same my 5 year old thought a police car was behind us. I changed it before it went bang
  2. Leon Cupra K1 - Rtech2+ 382bhp 408lbft Fully Forged Build

hey where did you get fins from? ive been looking for a rear diffuser for ages to go with triple r splitter. fins would suffice for now. How is the fit?
  3. Cunninghams Candy white FR K1

Believe it or not I still have this. After a bill for £1300 quid after the turbo started whistling like a police car and fault with powersteering I have fell back in love with it. It is mapped by shark performance.
  4. Nightmare problem pd170 bmn.

Ive an 08 leon PD170 I have a SEAT headed letter from them to the previous owner telling him that the loom and injectors had been replaced.
  5. Oil in coolant reserve??

So its been awhile has it solved the problem?
  6. Oil in coolant reserve??

Am I right in thinking the cooler is at the front near the radiator?
  7. Oil in coolant reserve??

Thanks Jason coolant dropped at all? did you get the coolant system flushed to?
  8. Oil in coolant reserve??

Fingers crossed for you Jason. Where is the cooler from? ive see so many different types on ebay im not sure what one to buy
  9. Oil in coolant reserve??

great news Jason. Im really needing to get mine fixed as I want to sell and get an impreza and I cant sell it with losing coolant and oil droplets. keep me updated please mate
  10. Oil in coolant reserve??

tried anything else ? any further forward?
  11. Oil in coolant reserve??

just throw in some steal seal and see if it does anything
  12. Oil in coolant reserve??

Surely a skim and new gasket isn't going to be much. Up here its like 40 quid for the skim then parts maybe 150 for belt gasket and water pump then maybe 200 for labour?
  13. Oil in coolant reserve??

What no oil coming out the cooler?
  14. Oil in coolant reserve??

Wow how long have you had the car? Ive had mine a year and all ive done is replace the front tyres and put a new radiator on. Im going to scratch an itch and get and impreza next year as ill no longer require a diesel
  15. Oil in coolant reserve??

Cool Jason, Keep me updated please, its the only niggle I have with my car and looking to sell next year and I don't think anyone would buy it with this issue
  16. Oil in coolant reserve??

Whats a bypass check? are you running the car by passing the oil cooler? will any damage happen as a result?
  17. Oil in coolant reserve??

you can get some oil in the water from condensation if you do lots of short journeys. Im not sure if what your seeing on the cap is normal though? Did you change the cooler?
  18. Oil in coolant reserve??

I got a message from my mate to say retail the coolers is £180 any one point me in the direction of a cheaper part possibly on an external site
  19. Oil in coolant reserve??

How much is a new cooler? ive no idea of the location but does it effect anything else with the removal and refit ie like cambelt or anything?
  20. Oil in coolant reserve??

Thanks Jasonox ive got friends at VW and they have struggled to find out whats going on. Ive got the same engine and ive not long had the rad done to as that's where we thought all the coolant was going (it was leaking)
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.