Search results

1. Discounts on Cupra Ateca

Hi, Just wondering if there are likely to be any good discounts on these anytime soon as they seem that by getting the Cupra brand they dont have the same discounts available with brokers as Seat Cupras. The best i've seen is about 8-9%, which makes it quite expensive compared to the 20%+...
  2. £12.50 courtesy car charge

I took my Ibiza 1.4 TSI ACT in for a service and was given a very very new Ibiza 1.2, charged £12.50. There was about 1/3rd of a tank of petrol so I took it for a drive to see how it compared to mine, probably got my moneys worth :)
  3. Mk5 Ibiza Bulb List

Hi all, I think my Ibiza might be a little different. It's a 14 plate 1.4 ACT FR Edition 5dr. Despite being a 5dr it only has 1 reverse(left) and 1 rear fog(right), they both sit in the same position in the opposite rear cluster. Both bulbs are identical in size/appearance, they look like...
  4. LED Footwell lights

Could you pm me the instructions too, awesome mod :)
  5. New 2015 Ibiza

I got the FR Edition, which I think is pretty similar to the Black Edition and mine also has the 1.4 ACT engine. Its the first car I've owned, but really couldn't be happier with it. Its fairly economical, tax is cheap, insurance is relatively low and there's a reasonable amount of power...
  6. Inside windscreen freezing up

I do shift work so daily travel either very early to work or late home and had the same problem. I mainly do short journeys and always have the a/c (climate control on) which I don't think helps it. I got a couple of those dehumidifier bags off Amazon - Thomar branded and I've gone from...
  7. Ibiza number plate lights

Hi all, I have a 2014 Ibiza FR Edition, which so far I have been incredibly happy with. Yesterday a friend noticed my numberplate light was out. Today I've changed the bulbs and still no luck - the old bulbs still looked fine anyway. The handbook is very unhelpful, doesn't tell me...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.