Search results

1. Cracked tail lights

I contacted seat customer service about the dealer not replacing my lights. And guess what? The dealer have now changed their minds and are replacing it under warranty for me as they happened to come across an old bulletin.
  2. Cracked tail lights

I noticed a crack on the drivers side tail light. I have 4 months warranty left on my car, and the dealer said its not covered under warranty. I explained that there's no external damage so it must be some kind of manufacturing fault such as it been over tightening on being fitted and the reply...
  3. Trip computer

Thanks a lot! :)
  4. Trip computer

On my trip computer the time and distance travelled used to reset them self every time I turned the ignition off. Just recently it has stopped doing this and instead has become a continual tally. I haven't adjusted any of the vehicles setting that I know of. Does anyone know how to reset back to...
  5. What small modifications have you added to your Leon?

I'm after a boot liner for my leon. Where's the best place to get them from? Cheers
  6. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Thanks a lot :)
  7. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Had my seat leon fr for just over a week now. Bit of a newbie to all this but does anyone know where abouts I can purchase a cable from so I can have a go at some of this stuff myself? Cheers
  8. Coming/leaving home lights

I'll give that a try. Thanks a lot
  9. Coming/leaving home lights

It's a used car. Just under 2 years old. The warning message came up about 2 days after I picked the car up. I'll give it a try and see what they say. Thanks
  10. Coming/leaving home lights

I've tried it in the dark and I've check all the light settings. I've double and triple checked them. I do keep getting a fault message saying there is a problem with automatic headlight control. I wonder if this has anything to do with it? Mentioned it to my dealer but as it only appears every...
  11. Coming/leaving home lights

I've just recently bought my first seat leon fr. However I'm having a problem with the coming/leaving home lights. I can't manage to get them to work. My lights are set to auto and the timer is set to 20 seconds for both coming/leaving. I've tried flashing the headlights with the key in the...