Search results

1. Do SEAT allow factory collection?

I think VAG only let you collect Volkswagens from the Wolfsburg factory. No other brand as far as I'm aware.
  2. Clutch Judder - 2015 1.4 ACT

I fixed mine the exact same way! Give the clutch some grief and hopefully you'll get the same result as us. Careful driving must wear the clutch plate unevenly or something stupid...
  3. Shock absorbers

I would have made a point of getting the car taken to a Seat garage. Its clearly not right and should be fixed no questions asked under the manufacturer warranty. Anyway I'm sorry you've had this problem, hopefully it won't return. I've had no similar problems yet with my 64 plate although it...
  4. 1.4 TSI ACT Remap Experience

Just thought I'd post my experience so far with remapping this engine. Got an offer with Black Code for the remap at £257, I gave them a shot because my friend got his diesel Audi done with them and its was amazing. So guy came round did the remap, took it for a spin and as soon as I booted it...
  5. Manual Gear Changes

How many miles you done? I've 22k and I just got used to it :rolleyes:
  6. Leon fr 150 clutch pedal

Mine only happens after the car has warmed up and I've used the clutch a bit, such as in traffic. It must be a heat expansion issue, was yours happening in the same way?
  7. 2016 1.4 tsi act turbo noisy

I've covered 22000 in mine now but I had the exact same problem when I had done around 5000. I fixed it by properly booting it the redline in second and third. Seemed to clear something out of the turbo and the problem never returned. Give it a go, but make sure everything is fully warmed up...
  8. Alloys

I can't recommend anywhere specifically for you but refurbs are usually £50-£75 per wheel. Do you have the diamond cut Titanium Pack wheels? They can't be refurbished without re-cutting the wheels.
  9. Leon fr 150 clutch pedal

I've been away from the forum for a while, and last year I posted a thread and video of my pedal creaking (usually after lots of stop start traffic) on my FR 1.4 150. I took it in to the dealers, they confirmed it was there and lubricated some pivots on the clutch but the problem remained. Both...
  10. Judder on pulling away... & servicing near Reigate

After another 1000 miles or so my judder problem seemed to vanish. If it comes back i'll take it to the dealer.
  11. Seat Sound Retrofit - Someone on Spanish forum has done it!

Yep, just a grille. Not even any wires.
  12. Dash speaker without Seat Sound System

Could be anything really and probably not what you think it is. There is so much plastic and clips. Not sure what to suggest but needle and haystack springs to mind :( I used to have a similar sound but it disappeared after 6 months.
  13. Dash speaker without Seat Sound System

I just used a plastic trim removal tool to pry it off. It's just held on with clips. Probably not anything making noise under there without a speaker of course. The dash material is soft.
  14. Judder on pulling away... & servicing near Reigate

Taking mine in for a service soon. Gonna mention the clutch judder to them see what they say.
  15. Replace Media System Plus (2014) with Seat CarPlay compatible head unit

Wait so this coding can be done with VCDS?
  16. Replace Media System Plus (2014) with Seat CarPlay compatible head unit

Can you code them yourself or with a third party? If not can't you just pay your local dealer if you can prove the parts were legitimately bought (e.g. through their parts department)?
  17. Judder on pulling away... & servicing near Reigate

I have the 1.4 ACT with 15000 miles and have started to notice the juddering problem. Its not severe but along with an annoying creaky clutch (and a crunchy sensation) when in stop start traffic (which they can't seem to fix) I want a new clutch! Quick question if anyone knows, how expensive...
  18. Advice on clutch issue

Thanks. As it happens after lots of stop start driving, when it happens I'd like to access the slave as you describe if possible and see if I can isolate the sound. Is it easy to remove the airbox and battery tray?
  19. DIY: 5F interior trims removal guide

Anyone know how to remove the trim on the inside of the boot lid?
  20. Advice on clutch issue

It must be an issue with something heating up and then not lubricating properly near to the clutch plate itself. How do you gain access to this area so I can do some investigation? I heard its a case of just putting the car on a ramp and removing two bolts?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise