Search results

1. Bwood44

vibration in cab

yes there would be some vibration when resting your hand on the gear stick
  2. Bwood44

vibration in cab

Hi all im wondering if anyone has had this issues before i have a 2013 exeo estate 143bhp sometimes when in sitting at idle there is alot of vibration in the interior of the car felt mainly through the seats other times the car is completely still and silent as i assume it should be. The car...
  3. Bwood44

bung under battery box

Had the battery out today and cleaned the one under the servo but I didn’t push it through ‍♂️ I’m hoping by keeping the one under the battery tray clear this will be enough as it seems to be the lowest point the water travels too. Do they clog up pretty quickly ? Cheers
  4. Bwood44

bung under battery box

Hi so i recently bought an exeo se tech pack estate and noticed water in the battery tray so i cleaned out the bung underneath it im just wondering if i need to do the one under the servo aswel or is clearing the battery box one enough? thanks
  5. Bwood44

Exeo or no exeo

Ah deadon would be a manual car not a fan of autos. Fix is the only thing putting me off lol
  6. Bwood44

Exeo or no exeo

The car had the fix in 2016 and in the 3 years no faults apparently so still considering I think. What’s the cvt?
  7. Bwood44

Exeo or no exeo

So the car has had the fix done to it. Think I’ll give it a miss too much of a risk to take
  8. Bwood44

Exeo or no exeo

Yeah suppose it’s the risk u take but think I’d prefer it doesn’t have it can’t get the vin to check. Mate in work has a golf had it done and it regens like crazy can’t get it sorted tho his touran has it with no issues. It’s 2.0 tries manual estate 70k seems a good motor.
  9. Bwood44

Exeo or no exeo

I was worried about that would you have any idea how to find a vin number from a reg. ref is df62 gkc Cheers
  10. Bwood44

Exeo or no exeo

Cheers mat have a good history with seats apart from water leak problems. Appreciate the reply
  11. Bwood44

Exeo or no exeo

Hey all just looking some advice thinking of changing my Leon for an 2013 exeo estate tdi but reading some bad things about water leaking into foot wells and collecting in battery box etc. is this a fault on all exeos? And just general opinions on weather they are a good wagon or worth avoiding...
  12. Bwood44

Mk2 leaking doors

Hey all hoping for some help I've got an 06 Leon 2.0 tdi reference sport and the door seal seem to be leaking like the mk1 the water seems to be running out the bottom of the door card. Any1 ever had this problem with a mk2? Thanks
  13. Bwood44

06 Leon 2.0 tdi blower/resistor problem

Cheers mj appreciate the help
  14. Bwood44

06 Leon 2.0 tdi blower/resistor problem

Hi hope sum1 can give me sum advice I recently had the usual resistor pack failure on my Leon (aircon only) so I changed it but after the blowers were working again it was squealing intermittently didn't bother me too much as I wasn't using my blowers that often but now I've been using them the...
  15. Bwood44

Mark 2 leon leaking door seals!

Npz locky. Cheers for reading bud
  16. Bwood44

Yeah checked the drain holes they r fine it's the foil seal or sumthing I have heard but no idea how to fix it. Seems like it's not a common problem then ?
  17. Bwood44

It seems exactly like the mark 1 when the foam seal around the ancillary door panel wud fail.
  18. Bwood44

Then it's building up and leaking under the plastic trim down into the underlay under the carpet
  19. Bwood44

Hey dude. Yes it's leaking out the door cards not the drain holes
  20. Bwood44

Hi all I'm new to the forum and hoping u guys cud help I just bought a 06 seat leon 2.0tdi reference sport and have notice that water is leaking out the bottom of the doors cards on all four doors I had this problem with the mark 1 but the inner door panel is completely different and I'm not...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise