Search results

1. Dirt Junkie

Big breakfast meet 27-3-2016

Guys and Gals, is anyone on here attending the meet? Its at the malton industrial estate. Would be nice to meet a few people with the same cars!
  2. Dirt Junkie

Seat Leon mud flaps

anyone got a link for some? im noticing since fitting new alloys its creating more stone chips so looking at getting some for mine.
  3. Dirt Junkie

Door rust

Hi Matt, ive noticed the very same thing on my leon. its a 59 plate and is starting to bubble down the nearside front door halfway down the seam. it is only about the size of a 5p. I havnt yet contacted seat but I will be making a phone call shortly.
  4. Dirt Junkie

Inlet Valve Carbon Clean/Decoke

whats the silencer delete?
  5. Dirt Junkie

Eibach sportline spring

my mate has just bought these. The are the same its just that you are buying them direct from the importers rather than having DPM put their mark up on them.
  6. Dirt Junkie

Spoiler and Body kits

going to try and remove mine today as i am wanting to fit a bigger wing. Any recommendations on how to do it?
  7. Dirt Junkie

Seat Leon 1P JE Design Roof Spoiler?

did you manage to source one of these? did you have a spoiler on before or just the standard boot? only reason i ask is that i am looking to fit the same spoiler but currently have the stock cupra r spoiler and think its too small.
  8. Dirt Junkie

Going for stage 2+ after clucth Revo? Or R Tech

I have had mine done at r-tech. Only fitted full 3" decat miltek, ram air intake, autotech hpfp internals and new plugs and managed to get 350hp and 380 ftlb of torque. I didnt want to replace the existing clutch either so he worked around this by bringing the torque in steadier. Great guy and...
  9. Dirt Junkie

Turbo/Air intake noises

thats pretty normal too. mine is stage 2+ and it makes a fluttering noise when accelerating from low speed in like 4th 5th or 6th.
  10. Dirt Junkie

Cupra R face lift rear lights

they are LED so the car needs coding to them. From seat i think they are around £500. other than that they are a straight swap
  11. Dirt Junkie

Cat back milltek

It sounds a little louder but not by much. I did it in the same order as you are planning on doing, (catback first then decat). the decat definetly made it sound sooo much better.
  12. Dirt Junkie

R Tech mapped today one very happy customer

Ive got mine booked in at r-tech so cant wait. got 3" turbo back milltek, and intake, but struggling to decide on the fuel pump. what type did you have before and what did he replace it with?
  13. Dirt Junkie

leon cupra mk2 1p HPFP upgrade

ok, ive already had the fuel pump apart as I was going to try and manufacture my own internals but it seems the coatings on the parts will be a problem. So ive decided to look at just buying one.
  14. Dirt Junkie

anyone think autotech ones are any good?
  15. Dirt Junkie

Guys, im looking at upgrading the fuel pump on my cupra for a little extra umph, can anyone recommend a brand they have used or any experience? Also if anyone has a second hand one for sale I would be interested in buying it.
  16. Dirt Junkie

Cupra R full piper exhaust system

How much u after for the full system and where are you located? also whats the size of the twin tips? 4" diameter slash cut?
  17. Dirt Junkie

North east rolling road day?

johnz, im in the same boat as you, got a cupra with a map but no dyno printout. Would like to know what its running and what bft can do map wise
  18. Dirt Junkie

Lowering Issue

its a bit of a bad picture if I do say so myself. Theres nothing to compare it to? it seems that the ground it is parked on anyway is slanted forwards giving a strange perspective aswell. What are you comparing it too aswell. A picture of it as low as it "can go" would be appreciated from the...
  19. Dirt Junkie

Leon cupra Headunit, RNS310 or RNS315?

Geez :S they know how to charge :/
  20. Dirt Junkie

Leon cupra Headunit, RNS310 or RNS315?

After removing the head unit. It turns out its a rns315 unfortunatley -_-
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise