Search results

1. Munky

ibiza mk3 cupra mpg

Onboard computer says 34mpg but it lies!! Been working it out over the last few fill ups and im getting 29/30mpg.. 210-230miles per tank..
  2. Munky

Imperial Blue paint code!!

LS5N it is then.. Thread can be locked mods/admin.., thanks :)
  3. Munky

S5N someone's just mentioned??
  4. Munky

My cars away at the bodyshop at the moment and they've just rang to say they can't read the sticker in the boot with the paint code on.. :shrug: Anyone know what the code is??
  5. Munky

Key Fob Not Working.... HELP!!!

Buy a new car ;)
  6. Munky

whats a 51 plate ibiza cupra worth?

You get what you pay for ;)
  7. Munky

How Low Would You Go ?

Get some coilovers and just keep going down untill your happy.., job done..
  8. Munky

Average MPG??

Computer says 34/36mpg every week.. Learn how to drive off boost and it's easy to get mid 30's..
  9. Munky

17763 - Cylinder 1 Ignition Circuit: Open Circuit

Swapped the coilpacks around and still having probs.. I've just taken the new ones out and replaced them with the old ones and the 17763 fault has now gone and im back to the misfire i had before..
  10. Munky

17763 - Cylinder 1 Ignition Circuit: Open Circuit

Ok i've just fitted 4 new coil packs and it seem's to have sorted my problems.. Shame another problem has now come up.. Im getting the error:- 17763 - Cylinder 1 Ignition Circuit: Open Circuit P1355 - 35-00 - - Which im guessing is the circuit connected to the back of the coil.. They...
  11. Munky

Blue Flame full system

I've had my Blueflame on for well over a year and i don't think it was ever over the top loud.., maybe i was just lucky.. The only time it seems to be semi-loud is when the boost comes in.., but on the m/way who's driving with the car on boost all the time? Let it coke up a lil and it'll be...
  12. Munky

wheel suggestions PICS WANTED!

I agree fella ;)
  13. Munky

System too Lean

Been talking to Kevin at JabbaSport and he seems to think it's the coilpack thats gone and also the MAF could be on it's way out.. I've cleared the errors and it's driving/boosting fine now.., im gonna book it into Jabba for a good service and hopefully they'll get to the bottom of it :)...
  14. Munky

System too Lean

I have 4 faults now :confused: 4 Faults Found: 16684 - Random/Multiple Cylinder Misfire Detected P0300 - 35-00 - - 16685 - Shareware Version. To Decode all DTCs P0301 - 35-00 - Please Register/Activate 16687 - Shareware Version. To Decode all DTCs P0303 - 35-00 -...
  15. Munky

System too Lean

Hello.., i've just run VAG-COM *for the first time* on my Ibiza Cupra after the management light came on last week. This was what i found.. 1 Fault Found: 17536 - Fuel Trim: Bank 1 (Mult): System too Lean I cleared the code and closed VAG-COM etc.., started the car and it...
  16. Munky

Best Wheels for a blue ibiza

Some BBS RC's ;)
  17. Munky

Anyone have a set of BBS Lms??

BBS LM's *mmm* expensive tho..
  18. Munky

Yellow or Silver or blue

Imperial Blue all the way..
  19. Munky

I now have my FMIC fitted :)

Shop around and it'll cost between £150-£180 easy.., i did mine for £150 :D
  20. Munky

BHP figure ???

Paul's ST? Wasn't that at Jamsport? As far as i know them rollers are known for over reading.. I think even standard ST's that went on that day were up 7/8bhp.. Just a guess.. When i had the same mods as you i got 171bhp and 181ft lb torque at Northampton MotorSport so i guess you'll get...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members